Why Bama's Fall in the Rankings to 5 is Good for Miami...?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Bama's Fall in the Rankings to 5 is Good for Miami...??

Your hatred for Fromm seems like it extends beyond football. I have not like players big time. I've been visiting this sight for I don't even know how long. I've never seen posts hating a player more than you with fromm.

Yeah, I tried to like Fromm but after watching him, I would be absolutely pissed if we drafted him. I would have rather kept Tannehill. Fromm isn’t a QB that will win his team games. He needs a ton of talent around him.

It’s possible but I think that a LSU vs Bama rematch would pull huge ratings. Plus, while I am not a Tua fan, I want to see Tua vs LSU defense when Tua is a little healthier.

I know not everyone is into Tua

Dude on many levels I would love that rematch ~ but i think they have kept Bama out for good ~ it kind of hides Tua is all I am saying

I think Bama blew it, their strength of Schedule screws them over It doesnt matter what UGA does because other teams will have played better scheduiles than Bama with one or no losses
I agree bama sched is bs. Always weak. Neural sights, less away games than any other team, weak ass teams in sec outside the top 2 and always scheduling a high school team week 11.

Ive read this 4 time and still dont understand what you're getting at. Now full disclosure I'm 8 beers in right now, so let me reread tomorrow when I'm sober.

HERE :

WHAT I AM SAYING IS IF YOU DON'T OWN THE LOS YOUR SKILL MAY NOT GET ON DISPLAY WHEN IT MATTERS MOST!~

Yeah, I tried to like Fromm but after watching him, I would be absolutely pissed if we drafted him. I would have rather kept Tannehill. Fromm isn’t a QB that will win his team games. He needs a ton of talent around him.
Who is your college team if you don't mind. Just for context.

HERE :

WHAT I AM SAYING IS IF YOU DON'T OWN THE LOS YOUR SKILL MAY NOT GET ON DISPLAY WHEN IT MATTERS MOST!~
No need to yell at me. We're just chatting.
Ok let's talk LOS. You don't believe bama is as good as thier past. But you gotta be honest, their LOS is still better than 99%. I don't want to get yelled at again but bama fans are spoiled...majorly if they don't think bama still has the Los on lock down.

I know not everyone is into Tua

Dude on many levels I would love that rematch ~ but i think they have kept Bama out for good ~ it kind of hides Tua is all I am saying

It does hide Tua. I hope that we finish with the 4th pick. That way Tua or Burrow will drop to us.

Trevon Diggs can’t tackle and plays the ball poorly in the air. But has the length and speed the NFL loves to overdraft at CB.

Jared Mayden isn’t good enough to even be on a Bama defensive roster 6 or 8 years ago. He’s awful.

Raekwon Davis hasn’t developed any since his sophomore year.

Anfernee Jennings is a good player. Consistent. Smart. Tough.

Terrell Lewis is an injury looking for a place to happen. Can rush the passer and occasionally makes a freakish play that only few can make - like the pick six on Tua in the spring game a few years ago.

Staff has been trying to replace Shyheim Carter for 2 years but none of the freshman or sophomores can learn the defense well enough to take his job.

LaBryan Ray has been out for the season with a knee injury.

Dylan Moses has missed the entire season with a torn ACL.

The rest are freshman and sophomores that aren’t ready.

Xavier McKinney is the best tackler on the defense and a great player. Him and Moses are the only two players I’d give a 1st round grade on this defense.

FSU but I do watch a lot of UGA games.
Cool. My team is in the big 12 but have Analyzed every Fromm game. My take is he is without a doubt a NFL qb. I also think he is the perfect qb for Flo's system. Now with that he isn't #1 on my board. But without doubt he is a 1st rounder. He will also succeed...at least more than turbisky!

Garbage defense. Missed 25 tackles against LSU. Mostly from the same few players.

Only 1 or 2 are even worthy of wearing the uniform. The rest need to be playing 7-on-7 in the Big -12.

Garbage defense. Missed 25 tackles against LSU. Mostly from the same few players.

Only 1 or 2 are even worthy of wearing the uniform. The rest need to be playing 7-on-7 in the Big -12.
So even when you **** on your own team you have to include **** on some other conference. Homerism and hedging at it's finest.

So even when you **** on your own team you have to include **** on some other conference. Homerism and hedging at it's finest.

Even novice college football observers know the Big-12 can’t even spell defense. Much less play it. Don’t act like you don’t know it too.

Even novice college football observers know the Big-12 can’t even spell defense. Much less play it. Don’t act like you don’t know it too.
A quick Google check.
Big 12 is 79-95-6 again sec
Ave score in bowl games big12 22.6 to 23.6 for sec
36-43-1 against ave sec score
Plead correct me stats are wrong

But in no way do they support your argument at all...

Cool. My team is in the big 12 but have Analyzed every Fromm game. My take is he is without a doubt a NFL qb. I also think he is the perfect qb for Flo's system. Now with that he isn't #1 on my board. But without doubt he is a 1st rounder. He will also succeed...at least more than turbisky!

Turbisky lol! That guy is a bad QB!

Back
Top Bottom