Why Bring Gase Back? I Don't Get It. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Bring Gase Back? I Don't Get It.

That defense has given up fewer than 24 points on the road ONCE this year.

Week 1.

To the Giants.
Hahaha you seem to forget we have the worst offense in the NFL. No chance, absolutely no chance our offense scores 24 points hahahahaha.

Gase was brought in to improve Tannehill and our offense. I don't see the improvement in our offense at all, yes there have been injuries but all teams experience injuries...where is the ability to adapt?
When Tannehill was injured
Gase called on Cutler to be the qb. ( at 10 million) If he didn't believe / think Moore could led the team, why was Moore the back up.?
Why didn't Gase have someone behind Tannehill that he believed in, instead of pulling Cutler out of the booth.
I do not trust Gase’s decsion making and hope there are major changes.

Hahaha you seem to forget we have the worst offense in the NFL. No chance, absolutely no chance our offense scores 24 points hahahahaha.

We're 23rd in offense which is not good any any way but not the worst as you claim. There are 9 teams with worse offenses than us.

Also we've scored 24 or more points 5 times this year so while not a regular occurrence it's not some kind of x-mas miracle.

I've given up talking about it.....Gase is going to be back next year.

I don't think he's a horrible coach. He's mediocre. And in the NFL, being mediocre is more of a hindrance that being horrible. Horrible gets you fired and you move on. Mediocre keeps you around a couple of extra years. Same is true with Tannehill....he's a mediocre starting quarterback. His crime isn't being Chad Henne bad -- who was bad enough to move on after 2 1/2 years of starting. His crime is being average,enough to feel that if things are good around him, he will be as well.

Ravens are currently 5-1 with Lamar Jackson as their starter. They just beat arguably the 2nd best team in the AFC on the road. Lamar Jackson is going to start a playoff game, and probably win one before Tannehill.

Ross i'm sure is pleased by this information.

I wonder who talked Ross out of going for Lamar? That must have been difficult for them to watch last nights game!

I wonder who talked Ross out of going for Lamar? That must have been difficult for them to watch last nights game!

It's not even about Lamar Jackson per se; I do think Ross was salivating over marketing a local heisman trophy winner to the fanbase who also is exciting to watch. More importantly, when the owner that appears to be clueless is more in touch with the reality of the NFL and the state of the team, you deserve to be let go. The Ravens were 4-5 when he took over and now they're probably going to win the division with Pittsburgh going to New Orleans. This should be the kiss of death for this regime if we miss the playoffs.

I'm glad the way things played out. MF will have a far better, impactful career than Jackson.

Gase was hired to put points on the board. I believe he's behind queasy in points per game and the defense has on multiple occasions outshined his offense.

I love the home record and winning tight games but his offense had been regularly awful so time for him to go.

However I wouldn't be surprised if Gase learns from this and succeeds elsewhere.

Gase was hired to put points on the board. I believe he's behind queasy in points per game and the defense has on multiple occasions outshined his offense.

I love the home record and winning tight games but his offense had been regularly awful so time for him to go.

However I wouldn't be surprised if Gase learns from this and succeeds elsewhere.
The picture of him sitting by himself, on the bench, doodling while his team was going down in flames, was that of a beaten man, too delusional to realize it.

Kind of like Hitler, moving around imaginary armies as Stalin was kicking in the door.

The picture of him sitting by himself, on the bench, doodling while his team was going down in flames, was that of a beaten man, too delusional to realize it.

Kind of like Hitler, moving around imaginary armies as Stalin was kicking in the door.

Seeing him sitting on the bench while his defense is flailing like a dead fish says all there needs to be said about Gase. He has no business being a HC. After that, anyone supporting this guy as a HC is a moron. A HC is responsible for the WHOLE team, not just the offense. Which, by the way, Gase’s offense is even worse than Philbin’s which I didn’t think could happen.

Ravens are currently 5-1 with Lamar Jackson as their starter. They just beat arguably the 2nd best team in the AFC on the road. Lamar Jackson is going to start a playoff game, and probably win one before Tannehill.

Ross i'm sure is pleased by this information.
I wouldn't bet much on this. RGIII did the same thing and defenses caught up to him pretty quickly after year one. Plus the beating these guys take running the ball so much is problematic. Every year there is someone who does this.....lets see how year two goes.

I like Jackson, but not sure that style is going to have long term success in the NFL....we will see.

Seeing him sitting on the bench while his defense is flailing like a dead fish says all there needs to be said about Gase. He has no business being a HC. After that, anyone supporting this guy as a HC is a moron. A HC is responsible for the WHOLE team, not just the offense. Which, by the way, Gase’s offense is even worse than Philbin’s which I didn’t think could happen.
But he's .500 with a lot of injuries

But he changed the culture

But who else is available?

But changing coaches sucks

But.........

He CHOSE to sign and start Cutler and Osweiler so if they started 21 games for him that's 100% on Gase.
He lost me at the Cutler decision. You roll w Moore, who the team respected and go to 6-10 just as easily. Instead, you piss everyone off by shelling out $10mil for a guy who not only sucked for the past 10 years, didn’t want to get hit.

Back
Top Bottom