Why did the Bills run up the Score? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why did the Bills run up the Score?

The Bills have never "run up the score."
In fact, one of the interesting stats this year has been how many of their games are distorted by the final score as the opponent has scored in garbage time when the Bills were running out the clock.

The Bills pulled everyone they could pull in this game.

When the Dolphins called timeouts during that middle of the fourth when the Bills were trying to get both teams off the field, they asked for whatever happened.

Sean McDermott and the Bills' organization don't do that kind of thing.

Call time outs-you get what you deserve.

The Bills have never "run up the score."
In fact, one of the interesting stats this year has been how many of their games are distorted by the final score as the opponent has scored in garbage time when the Bills were running out the clock.

The Bills pulled everyone they could pull in this game.

When the Dolphins called timeouts during that middle of the fourth when the Bills were trying to get both teams off the field, they asked for whatever happened.

Sean McDermott and the Bills' organization don't do that kind of thing.

Call time outs-you get what you deserve.
You must be Bills fan.
I don't care if they do. We can't stop it. That's our problem.

They pulled some starters but kept several of their top receivers and OL in. I don't care about Buffalo, as long as we can get 4-2 in the division, we'll have a much better chance to make the playoffs. 3-3 don't cut it.

I mean they put in pretty much every single backup player they had vs our starters. Shame on us.

Don't disagree. I just see a difference between what a team CAN do and should do. You'll have to agree it is quite common for teams to turn conservative when well ahead

They ran it up because that’s what they were supposed to do. I would have done worse.

Besides, they outplayed us with Matt Barkley. If he can run it up on us then it supposed to be run up.

I gotta live with these Bills fans , they're ****ing idiots...its giving me flashbacks of my early 90s childhood

The example with about 6-7 minutes left didn't make sense.

Will be a fun rivalry once Miami adds some skill talent on offense.

Classless and Flo showed much restraint at the final handshake. He should have left the field without acknowledging McDermott however he has too much class to do that. I don't know if I would have shown as much restraint.

lmao don't be a pansy. If you don't want them to score the defense should probably play better.

Some people are bringing up that Flores called timeouts. May be he did in direct response to the lack of class shown by Bills in running up the score. Some have said our starters could not stop their back ups - my thing is the type of offensive plays they were running - it wasn't to run out the clock but to run up the score. It's easy to run up scores on a team having an off day. It's fools gold if they think they are anywhere close to 30 points better than us, that's for sure. I believe this is how WR Beasley got injured in 4th quarter last week against the Patriots - they left him in there when they were up big.

Revenge is a bitch. Hopefully some of those players that are still around will remember that beatdown.

Back
Top Bottom