Why did the Bills run up the Score? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why did the Bills run up the Score?

The week before The Bills ran up the score on New England. The starters stayed in and went for the jugular. The week before the Bills ran up the score on Denver when they clinched the division. The starters stayed in and they poured it on.

They pulled anyone who mattered with a half to go against Miami.

the question shouldn‘t be why did Matt Barkley throw a bomb for a TD to Gabe Davis. The question should be why was he open? And why did he have time?

Lol. Miami played dead in their biggest game of the year. Their backups were clowning our starters.

Players want to win and show their worth. Too bad our guys clocked out at 1:01pm

Honestly got the vibe McVermon is chasing COY and wanted to cut down the competition.

His focus and notable anger definitely hinted at something "personal" going on.

But hey ----------- my speculation.

But he's certifiably PRICK #1 that's for sure.

>>> Total weenie and Flo would break him in like 10 sec!

:woot:

Honestly got the vibe McVermon is chasing COY and wanted to cut down the competition.

His focus and notable anger definitely hinted at something "personal" going on.

But hey ----------- my speculation.

But he's certifiably PRICK #1 that's for sure.

>>> Total weenie and Flo would break him in like 10 sec!

:woot:

HE. PLAYED. HIS. BACKUPS.

If you want to be mad at McDermott be mad that he clearly had no respect for the Miami offense when he didn’t even dress his top DB or his two starting pass rushers in a game he wanted to win. Didn’t think he’d need them.

If you want to be realistic be angry with Miami that he was right,

If the Dolphins are in a position to beat the Bills at least once in the next 10 years, then I hope they just sit on the ball with goal to go inside two minutes and then comment after the game how they won with class. Something like that happened in 99 when they beat the Broncos in game one coming off a blowout to them in the playoffs. There was a question about whatever Shannon Sharpe or Bill Romanowski said disparaging about Marino after the playoff game and a player told the media basically “no comment”, we blew them out with class so nothing more needed to be said.

I got no problem with what Buffalo did.
But I been on this site for years. Never any buffalo fans. Now you guys keep posting here? Why? Go enjoy your success but there no need to be posting in so many different threads acting like experts on each topic. I understand you guys have been **** for 20 years because Miami been the same too . So I understand being happy. But really a lot of this is trolling and just showing up on these threads when things are going well for you guys is weak. Why didn’t you guys post here during your playoff drought from 2000-2017?
Honestly I go to all the afc east teams but the dolphins and jets and bills were bonded together the last 20 years in the patriots pulp fiction basement. I want to see anyone win but the patriots and I like to see other fan bases views.

Just please don't make us wear that gimp costume again.

And I really like watching Tua and see how he does.

Hey J.O. they couldn't stop a car at a red light yesterday. Buffalo ran the score up!!! That's what I saw! If yo choose to believe something else let me know what you see in your arse.

That's the softest mentality ever. If you don't want the other team to score, then do something about it.

Wahhhhh i can't believe the other team would have the audacity to score wahhhhh

Do you think they should have stopped playing defense and let Miami score more too?

Did Miami quit blitzing? Tackling? Throwing deep? Did Miami sub in their backups?

A backup QB with few reps this season threw deep with over 6 minutes left in the game. Get over it.

I think the title should be, 'Why did we allow the Bills run up the scores?'

How about because:
The Dolphins defensive players quit. Disgraceful. Too bad the Bills didnt score 70 on players that quit.
The Dolphins coaches were dogshit, not having this team prepared to play the biggest game of the year.
The Bills players scoring were backup players. good for them.

How about because:
The Dolphins defensive players quit. Disgraceful. Too bad the Bills didnt score 70 on players that quit.
The Dolphins coaches were dogshit, not having this team prepared to play the biggest game of the year.
The Bills players scoring were backup players. good for them.
Then my question to you is, why the defense quit the second half?
Many posters already answered.
BTW, our coaches are not dogshit.
Relex my friend. After the draft and a full training camp, I will not surprise we will split with the Bills.

Flo has to look at his team and be pissed. They didnt fight or play smart.
Buffalo was using 2nd team players and routed us.
We deserved it.

Back
Top Bottom