Why did the Bills run up the Score? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why did the Bills run up the Score?

I got no problem with what Buffalo did.
But I been on this site for years. Never any buffalo fans. Now you guys keep posting here? Why? Go enjoy your success but there no need to be posting in so many different threads acting like experts on each topic. I understand you guys have been **** for 20 years because Miami been the same too . So I understand being happy. But really a lot of this is trolling and just showing up on these threads when things are going well for you guys is weak. Why didn’t you guys post here during your playoff drought from 2000-2017?
Because their website is a damn ghost town. It was fun back in the early 2000’s, I used to go there all the time. It’s probably picking up a bit now but prior to this year there is nobody there.

my adopt a Bill is John Brown and I’m a sponsor of josh Allen. Give me a break hahahaha! For those who don’t know yes they do this crap and yes I’m making fun of it.

It’s funny because if the tables were turned we’d all be for it. Flores knows this, and he was in those Patriots teams that used to run up scores. Don’t you worry Flores will remember that game and use it as motivation hopefully for the next decade or so.

Patriots used to do it all the time....now the Bills can. If you don't like it - stop it.

I have no problem with what they did. If you don't want to get blown out and embarrassed on national tv with a playoff spot on the line then play better. We wet the bed and deserved we get our azz kicked. Hopefully we will be in a position to return the favor

Thats over used chiche
We were out classed. Period.

You can call it a chiche.

I call it, a better team performing at a higher level for whatever drives them to do it. They hungry. Allen needs to erase that tape from last years playoffs.

Florres is evaluating his players every moment to dig in on whom to keep on his roster. Real character shows up when your loosing and it takes character to win. So yes those time outs were to extend the game so his players could have the chance to prove or improve themselves.

Flores will remember.

vs. NE Home Week 2 2019: 43 to 0 NE.
vs. NE Away Week 17 2019: 27 to 24 Miami.

A game they needed for a bye in the divisional round, playing their starters and Flores told them F You, A Holes.

I think the title should be, 'Why did we allow the Bills run up the scores?'
Why? Because Miami's defense really isn't that good; it's all an illusion. There are a handful of guys who've made a bunch of big plays throughout the season (Howard, Ogbah, Van Ginkel, and a few others). When the defense gets on a roll and has several of those big plays in the same game they look really good! However, what concerns me is that when they're not making those big plays, they're missing tackles, giving up big runs, giving up way to many completions over the middle, and on Sunday their secondary couldn't cover any of the Buffalo WRs resulting in big TD after TD after TD!

The sad thing is that although Miami's defense needs some upgrading, their offense is even worse. I'm fairly certain that the emphasis will be on offense for next season, and it should be. Buffalo's starters and back-ups scored 42 points (can't count the punt return and pick 6) on Miami's so-called #1 Scoring Defense, and they made it look easy. So, if Miami wants to be a playoff team, then they'll need an offense that can outscore the Bills in a shootout.

The truth is that in the 4th quarter with the game out of reach the BIlls were running the ball to end the game quicker and get out without any injuries. The Dolphins called timeouts so the Bills dialed up a deep ball (as per Miami Herald).

I'm fine if Flores wanted to call the timeouts and play to the end, but why should anyone then expect the Bills to stop in that case?

Why? Because Miami's defense really isn't that good; it's all an illusion. There are a handful of guys who've made a bunch of big plays throughout the season (Howard, Ogbah, Van Ginkel, and a few others). When the defense gets on a roll and has several of those big plays in the same game they look really good! However, what concerns me is that when they're not making those big plays, they're missing tackles, giving up big runs, giving up way to many completions over the middle, and on Sunday their secondary couldn't cover any of the Buffalo WRs resulting in big TD after TD after TD!

The sad thing is that although Miami's defense needs some upgrading, their offense is even worse. I'm fairly certain that the emphasis will be on offense for next season, and it should be. Buffalo's starters and back-ups scored 42 points (can't count the punt return and pick 6) on Miami's so-called #1 Scoring Defense, and they made it look easy. So, if Miami wants to be a playoff team, then they'll need an offense that can outscore the Bills in a shootout.
Don't get me wrong. I put the blame squarely on our offense. You can only stop a high power offense for so long. How can anyone keep the intensity if the other guys keep doing three and out.

I proposed the title change for the purpose to make people think deeper than just the defense.

Back
Top Bottom