Why would anyone take Pitts over Smith? | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why would anyone take Pitts over Smith?

C'mon with the 4.2 and 4.3 guys in college!! Who are they exactly? Those DBs must be top 10 pick this draft then!
170 lb 6 foot WRs dont play 16 games a season. GTFO! One pop from the Honey badger or Jamal Adams and he is done.
Really well that must be a surprise to the WR's who have done it. I wish there were a way to see a list of WR's who fit that profile who have played all 16 games or had 10-year careers if only there were a way.

You mean like Stokes and a few of the DBs that just ran those times I posted?? I mean if there was only a way we could look that up some thing called Google???

Also at the Pro Day were DBs Tyson Campbell and Eric Stokes. Stokes has garnered more attention of the two, as the 6-foot-1, 195-pound corner recorded a blazing 4.25 40-yard dash along with a 38.5 inch vertical. Quickly climbing up many draft boards, Stokes could find himself in the later part of the first round. Campbell, meanwhile, has firmly solidified his Day 2 status with a 4.38 40 yard among solid drills.

Here are some he images against last year not to mention Stokes from UGA,

Tell me you don't watch college football without telling me you don't watch college football. (see quoted post for example)

Really well that must be a surprise to the WR's who have done it. I wish there were a way to see a list of WR's who fit that profile who have played all 16 games or had 10-year careers if only there were a way.

You mean like Stokes and a few of the DBs that just ran those times I posted?? I mean if there was only a way we could look that up some thing called Google???

Also at the Pro Day were DBs Tyson Campbell and Eric Stokes. Stokes has garnered more attention of the two, as the 6-foot-1, 195-pound corner recorded a blazing 4.25 40-yard dash along with a 38.5 inch vertical. Quickly climbing up many draft boards, Stokes could find himself in the later part of the first round. Campbell, meanwhile, has firmly solidified his Day 2 status with a 4.38 40 yard among solid drills.

Here are some he images against last year not to mention Stokes from UGA,

Tell me you don't watch college football without telling me you don't watch college football. (see quoted post for example)
Stokes and boys really shut down Florida and their offense, this season! :TUA: :TUA: :TUA: :TUA: :TUA: :TUA:

Yeah your offense finally got rolling last year with 8 defenders missing. But that is excuses just like your bowl game whooping.
Yeah your offense finally got rolling last year with 8 defenders missing. But that is excuses just like your bowl game whooping.
Ours were opt outs..yours? I'm not sure..maybe they had covid or was it a car accident one of them? Take uber, bro!

C'mon with the 4.2 and 4.3 guys in college!! Who are they exactly? Those DBs must be top 10 pick this draft then!
170 lb 6 foot WRs dont play 16 games a season. GTFO! One pop from the Honey badger or Jamal Adams and he is done.
I mean, DeSean Jackson, to name one, kinda current one who has played a decade in the NFL at 175 pounds just saying. You might want to actually watch the games.

Back
Top Bottom