Why would anyone take Pitts over Smith? | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why would anyone take Pitts over Smith?

Calvin Johnson was running mid to low 4.3s in his sleep. A 10th of a second is not comparable speed.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
I never said it was the same exact speed.

4.35 and low 4.4's...yeah..not exactly totally off..he's one of the fastest EVER TE's..lol..logic bro

Calvin Johnson was running mid to low 4.3s in his sleep. A 10th of a second is not comparable speed.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
Pitts is taller. Longer. Heaver. And a tad slower. 83 and 3/8 inch wingspan..more than Calvin Johnsons' 82. More than actually even the dude from Seahawks who everyone is in love with. Yawn. Get back to me!

I never said it was the same exact speed.

4.35 and low 4.4's...yeah..not exactly totally off..he's one of the fastest EVER TE's..lol..logic bro
That's great. Idgaf about comparing him to other TEs when you're now comparing him to Calvin Johnson.

Calvin Johnson was faster and had a 42 inch vertical compared to Pitts who put up 33.5.

They aren't the same caliber of athlete, Broseph.

That's great. Idgaf about comparing him to other TEs when you're now comparing him to Calvin Johnson.

Calvin Johnson was faster and had a 42 inch vertical compared to Pitts who put up 33.5.

They aren't the same caliber of athlete, Broseph.
One bad jump doesn't mean that's his normal vertical, either. So yeah. Pitts will be better than Johnson..and doubt he quits at 29, either. Pitts has stated he wants to be the best TE ever..kudos..He'll get there. Calvin ain't the best WR ever...Jerry Rice is! :D

One bad jump doesn't mean that's his normal vertical, either. So yeah. Pitts will be better than Johnson..and doubt he quits at 29, either. Pitts has stated he wants to be the best TE ever..kudos..He'll get there. Calvin ain't the best WR ever...Jerry Rice is! :D
One bad jump 8.5 inches lower than Johnson...

Now I know why everybody is hating on your homer posts. You might get your point across more if you stayed more within reality.

Call me when Pitts is going for 1,900 yards.

Last edited:
One bad jump 8.5 inches lower than Johnson...

Now I know why everybody is hating on your homer posts. You might get your point across more if you stayed more within reality.

Call me when Pitts is going for 1,800 yards.
Hey..guess what? I'm not a homer..and Pitts is gonna be the highest TE drafted in the modern era...and you can hate all you want..but Dolphin or not..you're gonna be wishing he was on your team..fantasy and reality.

Have a good day.

Calvin is a great player, btw. Good for him. Wish he played longer. And had a better team. 0-16 hurts.

Hey..guess what? I'm not a homer..and Pitts is gonna be the highest TE drafted in the modern era...and you can hate all you want..but Dolphin or not..you're gonna be wishing he was on your team..fantasy and reality.

Have a good day.

Calvin is a great player, btw. Good for him. Wish he played longer. And had a better team. 0-16 hurts.
I'll start worrying about remorse once he breaks 800 yards receiving in a season.

Have a good day.

He loves Waddle for us although says Pitts could provide a lethal duel threat along with Mike G

Back
Top Bottom