Why would anyone take Pitts over Smith? | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why would anyone take Pitts over Smith?

He is not just good in shorts. Shows what you know, 1972. Watch some college games and don't just be a stat freak..Jesus. Your lack of ****** is evident!
You are Just a child who doesn’t even take the time to read anything. I admitted that I would have no problem with the Dolphins drafting Pitts but that doesn’t mean that I don’t prefer Smith over Pitts.

I watched a lot of college games last year and what I saw was Smith was better than Pitts and Alabama was better than Florida. The fact Smith won the Heisman and Pitts finished 10th in voting clearly shows that voters who watched both players clearly saw that Smith was the better college player.

Your lack of knowledge when it comes to college football is clearly evident in everything you write. With you, it is all about Florida football and everything else is irrelevant. The last I checked, Florida football hasn’t been relevant since Tebow was the QB and that was over a decade ago.

You are Just a child who doesn’t even take the time to read anything. I admitted that I would have no problem with the Dolphins drafting Pitts but that doesn’t mean that I don’t prefer Smith over Pitts.

I watched a lot of college games last year and what I saw was Smith was better than Pitts and Alabama was better than Florida. The fact Smith won the Heisman and Pitts finished 10th in voting clearly shows that voters who watched both players clearly saw that Smith was the better college player.

Your lack of knowledge when it comes to college football is clearly evident in everything you write. With you, it is all about Florida football and everything else is irrelevant. The last I checked, Florida football hasn’t been relevant since Tebow was the QB and that was over a decade ago.
Smith played a almost twice as many games as Pitts. Pitts played 7.5 and averaged more touchdowns per game and about 2 more yards per reception. Not bad, for a terrible player, according to you. Pitts will be the best in the NFL at his "position" in no time. You'll see. I'll bet the house on it.

Actually..I like Chase a lot, too. And Waddle. They're all better than Smith. Stats be damned, he's weak.

you're just a 68 year old boomer who needs to get a life..stop living in the past, bro..gtfo lol

Trolling ****.

bekphnqftcb41.jpg

That’s apples and oranges .... they are 2 very different players ...Pitts is a diverse match up nightmare.... his catch radius is awesome and he is being called one of the best ever TE prospects... he is not a traditional TE, he is a player that can redefine the position as a pass catcher... we could get Pitts and draft another WR in the second... or if Smith or Waddle fall we could trade up
Pitts has drawn comparisons to calvin johnson, not antonio gates. With 4.4 speed, I don't know how one could see him as anything but a true hybrid te/wr.

you're just a 68 year old boomer who needs to get a life..stop living in the past, bro..gtfo lol
Better to be an old boomer than a young child. Exactly how preferring one player over another player means I am living in the past would only make sense to someone who has the mind of an 8 year old,

I now realize that I have been trying to be rational with a child and I should have known better. Enjoy elementary school and hopefully you will one day grow old too.

Back
Top Bottom