wins the bills will win in 05 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wins the bills will win in 05

how many wins will bills get in 05?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patsdynasty

3peat bound in motown!
Reaction score
how many wins do you guys think the bills win in 05?

my pick is 9

I say 8-8. I don't see them going anywhere with Losman as a first year starter and an O-Line almost as bad as ours(at least we have a good O-Line coach). No Pat Williams on Defense is going to hurt, so they will probably mirror the 2004 season, but I deduct one win because of Losman.

i think another 9-7 season is realistic but 11-5???

noway

Nublar7 said:
I say 8-8. I don't see them going anywhere with Losman as a first year starter and an O-Line almost as bad as ours(at least we have a good O-Line coach). No Pat Williams on Defense is going to hurt, so they will probably mirror the 2004 season, but I deduct one win because of Losman.

Pat Williams has never gone to the pro bowl in his eight year career. He's good, granted, but he is overrated. He played about 2 downs every series. He is definately replaceable and I doubt we will hurt much from his abscence.
As for the o-line coach, our coach, Jim Mcnally, is considered the best o-line coach in the game. Look him up.

I really feel Losman would have to play absolutely terrible, I mean awful for him to ruin the situation that he is in. He's been working hard in the year+ that he's had, so he should be fine.

Nublar7 said:
:lol:

Nublar7 said:

How can you comment on Losman yet? That would be like me saying 'I don't see the Fins going anywhere with Ronnie Brown" Dosn't make sense.

O-Line coach? We have Jim "Mouse" McNally. Considered one of the finest line coaches in the game. 26 years of NFL experience.

Pat Williams will be a loss, but he is nothing without a big man next to him. His best years were with Washington and Adams.

Losman will not be worse than Bledsoe, all you finfans who think that obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Wagon Circler said:

You do know your in the AFC East Right??:roflmao: Humor me..(Of the 5 losses)- neither one is Miami right ! :shakeno: nooo of course not .. The Bills are going to have to throw Losman to the wolves..You dont have a choice now..I think your going to take a step back not forward- 8-8 also until the Bills prove me wrong !
The Gap between the teams is starting to close..(Except for Miami) we didn't get any better...Shhhhhhhh here we come..:cooldude:

Wagon Circler said:
If you didn't think it was realistic why did you list it as an option in the poll? I really think a two win improvement on last year's record is within reach.

Do you also think a two game slide is possible ?? I'm not being a wise A$$ this time just asking for your opinion...He put 11 on the poll because he knew some of you Bills fans would pick it !! :confused:

Wagon Circler said:
If you didn't think it was realistic why did you list it as an option in the poll? I really think a two win improvement on last year's record is within reach.

i listed any options but that didnt mean i thought 11 was realistic.

i wasnt going to list 5 7 8 9 i wanted to see how many dreamer bill fans like yourself were out there....

and so far there are 3 dreamers lol

bills will not win one game against us.....

i would say 7-9, but it weren't there so 8

patsdynasty said:
i listed any options but that didnt mean i thought 11 was realistic.

i wasnt going to list 5 7 8 9 i wanted to see how many dreamer bill fans like yourself were out there....

and so far there are 3 dreamers lol

bills will not win one game against us.....

Two win improvement is not a dream. Didn't I read a thread earlier called will miami pull a san diego? Yes, I did, and a lot of people bought into it. An eight win improvement is within reach with the team the dolphins have and a two win improvement with the team the bills have is a dream? Sorry, wrong.

Don't flatter yourself pal. The bills have a good chance at being serious playoff contenders.

We will split with you, we don't have Bledsoe. You will actually have to game plan for us instead of just pressuring the statue. You guys knew every horrible move Bledsoe had. I'm surprised we got that one win against you in the Bledsoe era, you should have swept us completely.

Back
Top Bottom