wins the bills will win in 05 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wins the bills will win in 05

how many wins will bills get in 05?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chambers102984 said:
It should be pointed out that while Losman is essentially a rookie, he does in fact have a year in that system under his belt. And although the Bills team as a whole might not be as good as the Steelers team was last year, I think it can be agreed that they did pretty well with a rookie QB...As for A.J. he's also had a year in the system and I think with Saban he can turn into a pretty good Q.B. I'm really not that confident in him right now though because he has done almost nothing in his career.

As for the Bills win total I think it will be around where it was last year, 9 with maybe an improvement of a game or maybe a step back of a game...so 8-8, 9-7, or 10-6...

They did not do pretty well with a rookie QB, They did pretty well because of Bledsoe at QB not Losman.If your not confident with AJ's play how can you be so confident with Losman's lack of play?? Losman's stats- Total career=( 5 pass attempts 3 comps and 1 INT) he was on the sidelines all of last year injured. We (Miami Fans) did not see enough of him to prove or disprove him..he didn't play enough to be judged ,all potential. Being on the sideline for most of the season learning the system ,This year is his year to prove people wrong
they(Bills) dont really have a choice..The same goes for AJ we dont have a choice either, The only thing I can say about AJ is he did play most of last year learning the system first hand on the field, most of it on his A$$..Will that help over Losman who watched not played?? is book smart better than hands on?? Who knows but the time is coming to put the cards on the table and see which hand is better!! I think Bledsoe not being there to help him out may hurt the team early on..that's why I say 8-8 also or 9-7 it all starts with Losman's performance as well as AJ's for us.

BBsuck said:
They did not do pretty well with a rookie QB, They did pretty well because of Bledsoe at QB not Losman.If your not confident with AJ's play how can you be so confident with Losman's lack of play?? Losman's stats- Total career=( 5 pass attempts 3 comps and 1 INT) he was on the sidelines all of last year injured. We (Miami Fans) did not see enough of him to prove or disprove him..he didn't play enough to be judged ,all potential. Being on the sideline for most of the season learning the system ,This year is his year to prove people wrong
they(Bills) dont really have a choice..The same goes for AJ we dont have a choice either, The only thing I can say about AJ is he did play most of last year learning the system first hand on the field, most of it on his A$$..Will that help over Losman who watched not played?? is book smart better than hands on?? Who knows but the time is coming to put the cards on the table and see which hand is better!! I think Bledsoe not being there to help him out may hurt the team early on..that's why I say 8-8 also or 9-7 it all starts with Losman's performance as well as AJ's for us.

Bledsoe was dead weight. Don't worry, Losman will do just fine.

Nublar7 said:
hmm, never knew the truth was so funny, but oh well I guess I will laugh with you.

Here is to an 8-8 Bills season! :lol:
So take my bet Nuby. Losman will have better fantasy nos. (by mid-season) than Feeley if he even get's the job from Gus.

Justa said:
Hey Sal, Feelthepain and Rafael. You guys wanna make an avatar and sig bet that JP will have better nos. than Feeley by mid season?
So far nobody's accepted. :rolleyes:

chambers102984 said:
I was talking about the Steelers doing well with a Rookie QB...

My bad..oops I will shut up now.

These last two posts are funny, homerism at it's best. Even with the horrible team and situation the dolphins had last year, they probably could have mustered out 6 wins. Now, a bills team with most of our key starters returning who contributed to a second ranked defense and a first ranked special teams in 2004 is only capable of six wins?

Get real, watch some football, and try to use some common sense.

just like the dolphins fans who think we will win 11 games, u are forgetting 2 main things, the jets and the patriots, so if guys are winning 11 what are they winning? 12 and 14?

u might have a team capable of winning 11 games, but it depends on who u play(if u played the browns 11 times, ok theres yoru 11 wins)

houston(w)
at tampa bay(L, their D is better then your O)
atlanta(L, dont even need to say why)
at new orleans(in new orleans?, ok W)
miami(L)
jets(W)
at oakland(W)
at new england(L)
kansas city(W)
at san diego(L)
carolina(L)
at miami(L)
new england(L)
denver(W)
at cinci(W)
at jets(L)

there u go 7-9, if u split series with us u are 8-8, think im wrong? ok as the schedule sits show me 4 more teams u will beat(BTW i think u will lose to New orleans, but put it as a win to tone down the bitching

Wagon Circler said:
These last two posts are funny, homerism at it's best. Even with the horrible team and situation the dolphins had last year, they probably could have mustered out 6 wins. Now, a bills team with most of our key starters returning who contributed to a second ranked defense and a first ranked offense in 2004 is only capable of six wins?

Get real, watch some football, and try to use some common sense.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=team&sort=ypg&pos=off&league=afc&year=2004&season=2

13th in Offense, close, oh and the dolphins were 15th with our horrible year

Back
Top Bottom