Wishful hoping but what if Dallas messes up negotiations with Dak Prescott and he becomes available in Free Agency? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wishful hoping but what if Dallas messes up negotiations with Dak Prescott and he becomes available in Free Agency?

If dak can’t succeed with the best line, best rb and a top wr in Dallas, why would you ever think he’s be good in Miami? Sure we got money and picks but we still probably won’t be able to recreate that line,

Prescott is a very average QB, IMO. He has perhaps the best offensive line in the NFL along with one of the best RB‘s in the league. He has a talented WR group and a good TE. I think you could put Fitzpatrick on that team and his stats would be just as good as Prescott and I think Fitzpatrick is nothing but a very good backup caliber QB.

I would be extremely upset if the Dolphin spent millions of dollars on an average QB when they already have an average QB starting for them.

I guess I'm in the minority in that I like Dak Prescott.

Slightly limited arm but he's big strong and a hell of a leader.

I think Jason Garrett held that team back as much as anyone else in that franchise.

I guess I'm in the minority in that I like Dak Prescott.

Slightly limited arm but he's big strong and a hell of a leader.

I think Jason Garrett held that team back as much as anyone else in that franchise.

I mean I don't think he's awful but the 2 biggest reasons I don't want him.

1. I want a QB on a rookie deal for 5 years while we build a team.
2. He's not worth what he's going to get.

I feel like Dak would be a ticket to good but never good enough. I don't want to be there,

He’s tbe most overrated qb in football not named baker mayfield (if you go off the latters 2019 play)
Is he more overrated than Stafford or Carr? What about dare I say wentz or Geoff? Don't get me wrong I don't want Dak in Miami. But i think the 4 i listed are the most overrated.
The most underrated it garroffalo

Is he more overrated than Stafford or Carr? What about dare I say wentz or Geoff? Don't get me wrong I don't want Dak in Miami. But i think the 4 i listed are the most overrated.
The most underrated it garroffalo

jared Goff is the most over rated QB in football imo. Paid like it too

I think Rosen in Goffa situation would yield very likely the same results. If not better.

Maybe things have changed drastically since then, but when Zeke missed a bunch of games a few seasons ago, the Dallas offense looked very... ordinary. Zeke seemed to be the key piece. Has that changed? If Dak is going to get the kind of money we're all expecting him to get, it better have changed. Signing Dak as a free agent is not something I'd advocate, but it's not my checkbook, heh.

Back
Top Bottom