Worst starting QB in NFL? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst starting QB in NFL?

Re: FANTASY STUD!!!

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
The only thing I know is............

JAY FEIDLER WILL BE MY 1ST ROUND PICK IN FANTASY FOOTBALL THIS YEAR!!! EVERYONE KNOWS HOW VITAL YOUR QB IS IN FANTASY!! I GOT THE SCOOP HERE!!!! THANKS GUYS!! GO JAY!!!!:goof: I'M SURE TO WIN IT ALL NOW!!!:goof:

You are destined to lose your fantasy football league. :goof: :lol:

Testaverde is the worst!!! Pennington should be starter by now...

Vinny has nothing left and the Jets will always be just a so-so team with him. Which is a good thing thought :)

Ice.....
Why wont Jay be on your pre-rank list when at worst he is a middle of the pack statistical QB? Unless you plan on picking a few QBs very early it would be ludacris not to rank Jay.

Fiedler actually put up pretty damn consistant points last year. Rushing QBs get good points as well. He's a good 6th-8th round pick. I can pad other positions first. (Ricky Williams :p )

Maybe I will put Fiedler at the end if I end up not picking anyone early, hopefully I won't end up with him.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Fiedler actually put up pretty damn consistant points last year. Rushing QBs get good points as well. He's a good 6th-8th round pick. I can pad other positions first. (Ricky Williams :p )

YEAH!! But in my league INTERCEPTIONS are -2 points every pick and the games in my league are tight!:cry: REALISTICALLY, if no one drafts FEIDLER, I'll invite him into camp as a free agent signee and see if he can make the team!!!:goof:

Fiedler over Bledsoe. NO WAY. Fiedler over Brady. YES. Billichick has outsmarted himself. We could likely sweep the Pats and split with the Bills this year. Don't ever forget how Bledsoe plays against the Phins.

I remember Bledsoe not playing so wellin the last few encounters we've had with those guys.....Brady makes good quick decisions....I fear him more than Bledsoe.....

mf52dolphin....
I only have one problem with the list of players you mentioned. McNair is a better QB then Fiedler, no doubt. He hasn't lived up to his HUGE expectations that come with being a #3 overall pick, but he is a good QB. You can't use the word erratic as a comparison in Fiedler's favor, because Jay himself is erratic. Obviously McNair has more PHYSICAL ability, but his decision making has been his big ??? But at the end of the day I would rather have McNair....just check out his stats, and look at the WRs he's had to throw too.

To Bozilla,
I have not been impressed with McNair as an NFL quarterback at all during his carrer. He has talent granted, however is execution level has been poor. He does not seem to grasp the passing game at all. I feel that McNair has probably dragged Tennessee down to where they will not win a championship in their current grouping. I feel Tennessee made a huge blunder in giving him a large contract a couple of years ago. I would have let him walk.

Man, McNair kicked Jay's ass last year, with a lot less weapons. In 15 games this is how McNair fared(remember how decimated his Offense was)

264 - 431 61.3% 3350 yds 7.8 ypa 21 TD 12 INT 90.2 QB rat.
rushing - 75-416 5.5ypc 5 TD

That is a VERY good season, sans Eddie George.

Originally posted by mls737
Rumor has it the reason Vinny is still around is Pennington sucks.

Rumour is right as right can be. If Pennington had it he would have knocked Vinny from the starting spot by now.

McNair finally became the PASSER he was supposed to all along. That's why he did so well last year. Losing Eddie George (injury-riddled, anyway) forced him to realize his potential.

Back
Top Bottom