Worst starting QB in NFL? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst starting QB in NFL?

No offense NYD, but I don't think he'll put up those types of #'s. I think that it'll be more like:

2800 yds 55% comp
22 TD's 18 INT's
400 yds rushing 5 TD's

He tends to throw a lot of TD's. The knock on him is that he can't carry the team on his shoulders. The recent success of the Dolphins has been based on the quality D that your team has...

i don't even think i'll try to guess, but jay isn't done yet. he can throw a real nice ball. if he can get on the same page as his receivers and throw the damn ball, instead of lob it, he has a chance for a big year!

Originally posted by Judge
In all seriousness, would anyone in their right mind choose Fiedler over the following, off the top of my head and in no particular order:

Favre-a lot better
Warner-a lot better
McNabb-better
Bledsoe-hard to say even
Brady-not as good
Couch-more potential, better arm, even
Miller-much worse
Griese-a bit better
Dilfer-even but poorer runner
Brooks-erratic, humm not sure
Brunell-a great deal better
Vick-tremendous upside, cou;d be a lot better
Stewart-not as good
Vinny-not as good, erratic
Manning-much better
McNair-erratic not as good
Trent Green-definitely not as good
Flutie-has slipped a lot in the last year probably not as good
Gannon-better
Culpepper-better and has more potential
Carr-major upside I would have him
Harrington-humm
Plummer-yes better

Well Jay better than 7 of them about even with 7 others.

Had to be Jon Kitna. Kitna had 12 TDs and 22 INTs. 61.1 QB rating. All with Corey Dillon behind him.

Quincy Carter - no contest.

I remember Mortensen saying that they were questioning whether he would even have started for Georgia last year, let alone the 'Boys!!! That's Terrible Jones!

mf52dolphin....
I only have one problem with the list of players you mentioned. McNair is a better QB then Fiedler, no doubt. He hasn't lived up to his HUGE expectations that come with being a #3 overall pick, but he is a good QB. You can't use the word erratic as a comparison in Fiedler's favor, because Jay himself is erratic. Obviously McNair has more PHYSICAL ability, but his decision making has been his big ??? But at the end of the day I would rather have McNair....just check out his stats, and look at the WRs he's had to throw too.

fiedler over these guys?

Favre - no way
Warner - no way
McNabb - no
Bledsoe - probably not
Brady - yes
Couch - probably not
Miller - yes
Griese - yes
Dilfer - yes
Brooks -yes
Brunell - maybe
Vick - doubtful
Stewart - yes
Vinny T - yes
Manning - no way
McNair - maybe
Trent Green - yes
Flutie - yes
Gannon - no
Culpepper - yes
Carr - yep
Harrington - yep
Plummer - yep

that's 13 i'd take fielder over...
that's 5 maybe's etc.
and ONLY 5 no's....

i know i don't mean anything...but fiedler is a lot better than most give credit for... lets see how he does with a serious weapon at RB...

WEll no Mr. Factsy pants ...LOL

Originally posted by dolfan06
uh MIKE! we didn't sweep the colts the las 2 years. i was in miami for the second colts game, the fins lost!

Well, Let's just count that 200 yards Lamar Smith Playoff win in there and call it even with the Colts. Fact is Jay has led this team to the playoffs every year he's been our QB and he's never won less than 11 games as a starter. I'd like to see the list of Current Starting NFL QB's that can say they have never finished with at least 11 wins........I bet it's a short list of great QB's...or maybe Jay is the only one on it!

FANTASY STUD!!!

The only thing I know is............

JAY FEIDLER WILL BE MY 1ST ROUND PICK IN FANTASY FOOTBALL THIS YEAR!!! EVERYONE KNOWS HOW VITAL YOUR QB IS IN FANTASY!! I GOT THE SCOOP HERE!!!! THANKS GUYS!! GO JAY!!!!:goof: I'M SURE TO WIN IT ALL NOW!!!:goof:

Back
Top Bottom