Would you be mad if the Dolphins did this in the draft? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you be mad if the Dolphins did this in the draft?

I think for me the wr talent looks a lot better than the cb talent at the top of the draft.

But I tell ya I’m gonna have a real hard time passing up ruggs if he’s there come our 2nd first round pick.

I think for me the wr talent looks a lot better than the cb talent at the top of the draft.

But I tell ya I’m gonna have a real hard time passing up ruggs if he’s there come our 2nd first round pick.

Put him in a role similar to T. Hill. That'd be pretty exciting. I'm a little worried this staff would use him more like B. Cooks, which could still payoff and early 1st, but I don't think they'd get the most out of him in that role.

Put him in a role similar to T. Hill. That'd be pretty exciting. I'm a little worried this staff would use him more like B. Cooks, which could still payoff and early 1st, but I don't think they'd get the most out of him in that role.

I don’t know that he’s got the fire hydrant body for contact in that tyreek Hill role.

Although I also don’t think he’s soft in terms of how he takes contact with the ball in his hands

I don’t know that he’s got the fire hydrant body for contact in that tyreek Hill role.

Although I also don’t think he’s soft in terms of how he takes contact with the ball in his hands

I was thinking more about how they use him in motion and find more ways to get him in space than NE did with Cooks. But, that's a valid observation.

But, Jeudy and Wallace are the two WR's I really want at this point. After them, I'm probably content to see what's there at 33 or the other 2nd.

Like building the with QB 2-OT - CB would hold off on the offensive weapons until 2021, maximise the 2020 and 2021 draft picks, don't get to good to early or you will stop or extremely slow down the rebuild

I was thinking more about how they use him in motion and find more ways to get him in space than NE did with Cooks. But, that's a valid observation.

I get it. And I get why it would be less than ideal to use him return wise relative the draft pick investment in a cooks role.

There just aren’t many true burner guys that can frame wise survive the way tyreek Hill does inside the formation

He’s just got such a different body for contact.

I think you might be able to get Biadasz a little later cause the athlete looks pretty average to me. 2nd level and space play it looks real average athletically.

I love that shaking of the fingers pre snap though
We take him with the second pick, or he's gone. Either roll the dice with Kilgore or draft the Oklahoma C with the 3rd 1st rounder...if he's still there.

We take him with the second pick, or he's gone. Either roll the dice with Kilgore or draft the Oklahoma C with the 3rd 1st rounder...if he's still there.

Garett Bradbury was about as athletic a pivot as you will ever find and he went in the 20s. Eric McCoy late 2nd round.

And I think both will easily test better than biadizc. Imo I think top 50 might be more where he shakes out after he test. Top 75 seems a little too long. But top 25 I’m a no.

The game I saw yesterday he couldn’t hit a moving target in space for nothing.

I don’t think you’d talk me into top 33

Last edited:
Garett Bradbury was about as athletic a pivot as you will ever find and he went in the 20s. Eric McCoy late 2nd round.

And I think both will easily test better than biadizc. Imo I think top 50 might be more where he shakes out after he test. Top 75 seems a little too long. But top 25 I’m a no.

The game I saw yesterday he couldn’t hit a moving target in space for nothing.

I don’t think you’d talk me into top 33
Bradbury got pushed all over the place. McKoy can only push.

Biadasz is a better prospect than both...by far.

There is a good chance Miami comes out of this season with two top 5 pick...that should do it, if it happens.

There are some I know that are saying Miami should use the 1st round picks on offense (QB, Tackle, WR), but how can you not take a pass-rusher with one of your #1s, preferably a top 10 pick.

I’d be ok with DE, OT, DE.... I’ll puke if we take a WR in the first round.

I hope we score a great trade down and still end up with Chase Young.

If they are prepared to take 2-3 OL in a row after it I’d be ok if our top 2 picks were pass rushers.

I’d be ok with DE, OT, DE.... I’ll puke if we take a WR in the first round.

I hope we score a great trade down and still end up with Chase Young.

If they are prepared to take 2-3 OL in a row after it I’d be ok if our top 2 picks were pass rushers.

How does a pass rusher help your QB? Has NE valued pass rushers that much? Chase Young looks great, but wanting him instead of a QB is ridiculous. You only do that if you don't think there's a Top 10 QB in the class.

How does a pass rusher help your QB? Has NE valued pass rushers that much? Chase Young looks great, but wanting him instead of a QB is ridiculous. You only do that if you don't think there's a Top 10 QB in the class.

Call me crazy but Josh Rosen was the best player on our team today.

I’m not feeling the need to run a card to the podium with another QBs name right now.

I’m more interested in protecting the QB we have and getting more pressure on the opposing ones.

Back
Top Bottom