Would you have rooted for Marino IF: | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you have rooted for Marino IF:

Would you have rooted for Marino to win a Superbowl with another team?

• Yes

Votes: 37 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 24.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Tatonka
and you havent answered my question.. other than the 2 cbs you got now.. who have the fins drafted that has been so hot? fletcher? rofl.. yeah.. he rocks.. first rounder too.. nice.
Okay, and other than Thurman Thomas, what other RB's have you guys selected that have "been so hot"? Antowain Smith? He did a lot for you guys! Or how about Carwell Gardner? Ronnie Harmon? Greg Bell?

hmm.. oj.. kenny davis.. travis henry..

:lol:

...who is Kenny Davis? OJ was good, but wasn't he involved with a little problem off the field (I know I know... it was a low sucker punch but I had to take it :lol: ) ...and I thought you guys wanted to trade Travis; or maybe those posts were just a phase...

would you have rooted for marino if he had gone to any other team in the nfl.. lets say denver, who i believe won it all the year he retired... and won a superbowl with another team in his last year and then retired?

:eat:

Not me! I wanted him to win a ring in Miami, and Miami alone. I'm a Dolphins fan first and foremost. All other teams are the enemy!!!!

And if he lined up against Miami in a SB I would say kill him when he had the ball.

And I did Love Marino playing here, so people should not take it the wrong way.

Hey Ozzy, what's up..Hey were you going to put up a report on the Phins for today, I think I read an earlier post saying you were going to give details about today's practice.

good point rafael.. missed him in my head.

How many CB's have we drafted period since Vincent:

(None later then the 3rd since 4th rounders and up are usually scrap/projects anyways)

96-3rd round Dorian Brew (79) CB Kansas
97-2nd round Sam Madison (44) CB Louisville
98- 2nd round Patrick Surtain (44) CB Southern Miss
2000-3rd round Ben Kelly (84) CB Colorado
2001-Jamar Fletcher (26) CB Wisconsin

and we have had I think 4 CB's taken in the 4th round or later.

Not exactly drafting a lot of CB's to miss on and Fletcher isn't as bad as everyone thinks. He's merely average which makes you look like crap when your standing next to Madison, Surtain. If Fletcher was a 3rd rounder people would think he was doing ok then.

Originally posted by Gonk

...who is Kenny Davis? OJ was good, but wasn't he involved with a little problem off the field (I know I know... it was a low sucker punch but I had to take it :lol: ) ...and I thought you guys wanted to trade Travis; or maybe those posts were just a phase...

kenny davis was a great rb that we had while thurman was there.. he always played second fiddle because he had a HOFer in front of him.

OJ was not a murderer when he played for the bills.. ps.. he rushed for 2100 yards :D

trading travis is all fan speculation.. i personally would like to keep him even if WM gets healthy. you can never have too many good rbs.

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are a RIOT!

The argument against Marino not being the greatest b/c he didn't win a SB is dumb.... but you gusy reguilarly use that argument against giys like Bruce, Jim, Thurman, and Andre! At least they MADE IT to the big one.

:mrt: :laugh: :shakeno: :nono: :stooges:

OMG!! Is that three sentences? NONE OF WHICH MADE ANY SENSE WHAT SO EVER. But it was a good try Moldy. I think you need to visit your nearest Barnes and Noble store. Reading is fundamental you know? And may I suggest your some of your first reading material? The book is called NFL History! Even if you only read ONE PAGE, it will make you more knowledgeable than you are now.........

Heck make it a fun night out! Do something like set up your tent in the back yard, get out that battery powered lantern, invite the other two stooges over, and you guys could read a few pages together.

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Ozzy

OMG!! Is that three sentences? NONE OF WHICH MADE ANY SENSE WHAT SO EVER. But it was a good try Moldy. I think you need to visit your nearest Barnes and Noble store. Reading is fundamental you know? And may I suggest your some of your first reading material? The book is called NFL History! Even if you only read ONE PAGE, it will make you more knowledgeable than you are now.........

Heck make it a fun night out! Do something like set up your tent in the back yard, get out that battery powered lantern, invite the other two stooges over, and you guys could read a few pages together.

:rolleyes:

weak sauce..

that such a baseline comeback..

i cant think of anything else so i will make fun of your grammer, like i am an english teacher, because that is the best i got.. you have got to come stronger than that man... come on ozzy.. i know you have it in you. :D

:jk:

I'm surprised to hear a fan say he would root for a player over his team. Shows you where his heart really is.

Ozzy said it best. I totally agree with him. All the other teams are the enemy.

As for Dan being the best ever, I wouldn't say that because there are other QBs that a very strong argument can be made for. I don't want to start a debate over this. I'll say there is a strong case for Dan being the best ever, but he can't be called the best ever. The only player in football history that I would say is the best ever at his position would be Jerry Rice. All other positions could have a number of players staking a claim to that title. But nobody comes close to Rice.

weak sauce..

that such a baseline comeback..

i cant think of anything else so i will make fun of your grammer, like i am an english teacher, because that is the best i got.. you have got to come stronger than that man... come on ozzy.. i know you have it in you. :D

:jk:

Re-read it Tonka.....

It has nothing to do with grammer. I could not care less if he misspells every other word. Usually I can figure out the misspelled words. Or even if the sentences are put together wrong. Heck, me do it all the time meself.

Nothing but smack talk, that's all he knows. Now if you were to tell me he is only 12, fine but.............

He needs to learn football! Or stay in the SMACK FORUM!

And besides I get under his skin with it!!! He has went as far as calling me a POS. I would have liked nothing more, than for him to spell it out. Get it?

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Hey Ozzy, what's up..Hey were you going to put up a report on the Phins for today, I think I read an earlier post saying you were going to give details about today's practice.

Hey MD, sorry but I could not go on Wednesday.

I think you might be refering to me saying I would put up a defensive report from Tuesday. And I was just too busy. But I will put one up in the day or so. It should be a decent one. At least some worth while reading while we wait a whole month for any type of action. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom