Would You Rather Have Tua, Fields, or Wilson? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Rather Have Tua, Fields, or Wilson?

Definitely risk losing out on Smith with a trade down. Awesome prospect and I think the perfect fit for Tua.

Is Smith better than Chase? I could easily buy in.
I would take smith with whatever our number 1a turns out to be, He is going to be a really good WR for so many years.. Doesn't hurt that he and Tua definitely had a special connection at Bama..
If we trade down i wouldn't trade down any further then we would be able to and still get Smith.

Which one us on the roster now? Which teams offense needs a vast investment in skill players before we can really provide a good setting for a young qb?

I'm no Tua apologist but stop putting a crappy offense out there and just hoping to land a transcendent qb that will mask all your weaknesses.

Fields holds the ball longer than Tua, he will be a bust. If we end up with a top 3 pick, I would entertain trade especially if Fields is on the table.

Fields is undraftable right now. Too many bad decisions. You can scratch him.

Last edited:
I prefer Tua in a Dolphin uniform tearing up football Fields throwing a Wilson.

Last edited:
Fields does not in any way, shape or form have a higher ceiling. I haven’t seen enough Wilson yet. If Tua gets weapons and learns to get rid of the football he has all the traits to be a huge winner. Look at the progression of Brees. It took awhile and Tua is way ahead of that.
Never thought about Brees as a best case Tua comp. I actually think that is spot on. Super smart, good pocket presence, incredibly accurate. I like it.

We are gonna find out a little more about Fields next week vs Clemson

OP...who in their right mind would give a 1st round pick for Tua./..I have already proven hed be a bust! twice now fitzpatrick, a journeyman has bailed him out, Denver and now Raiders...Id rather have a bag of footballs than him....Give me Sam Darnold or Carson Wentz even instead of him....Zero Arm strength and way too injury prone....The dolphins will regret picking him for a decade with this defense right now....

• Haha
Reactions: Zeb
Tua, this would only be a question had the Texans pick ended up being first, and Lawrence is there. Fields lmao hell
No

I'd rather have Tua, an extra 2021 2nd, a 2022 1st, and D. Smith.
That's the kind of thinking I like. I love that Grier had been bold. I also love that he's been making the right moves for Miami and getting that kind of haul would be amazing.

Not to mention ending up with Smith. That's where it gets tough. How far can Miami deal down and still get Smith?

Back
Top Bottom