Would You Rather | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Rather

Would you rather the fun illusion (choice #1) or the reboot (choice #2)?

• Illusion (explanation below read the post)

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Reboot (explanation below read the post)

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • other

Votes: 32 57.1%

• Total voters
This was a loaded question to start with as the OP knows

One option is the team will never get better

The other option is blow it up

I added a third option for those that don't agree with either of the first two

None of the above.

We have had 10 Head Coaches in the last 20 years and have constantly been making changes and it has gotten us nowhere.

Time to try something new and give the current coaching staff the opportunity to continue to move the needle
well good idea but what would you do then?

Miami is clearly all in, which is where I would be.

Have to wonder how far the Dolphins might have gone if they were luckier on the injury front? But I think the early playoff exit could be a positive. Grier and McDaniel certainly won't be complacent.

The team needs some pieces, which we've all discussed. The talent level is easily top 10 in the NFL, though. Maybe closer to top 5.

Actually I would take choice 3 and just add talent to an already impressive roster (Unfortunately not there, but see below).

Stay and see real world, see Miami is within fixing insane Injury issue from being the top team in AFC possibly NFL, by just add talent where needed.
how you going to net add talent when we are $35mm over the new and improved salary cap and some of the players on the current roster need big fat deals to stay?

Miami is clearly all in, which is where I would be.

Have to wonder how far the Dolphins might have gone if they were luckier on the injury front? But I think the early playoff exit could be a positive. Grier and McDaniel certainly won't be complacent.

The team needs some pieces, which we've all discussed. The talent level is easily top 10 in the NFL, though. Maybe closer to top 5.
We may be a year or a player away. We’ve got the talent and now we have playoff experience. We’re building a winning culture and we do have one of the most talented rosters in the league. Even if we had an average amount of injuries we would’ve been the 1 seed and things would’ve been a lot different.

Option number 1. All day and twice on Sunday.

Because... the poll question is seriously flawed. By calling the option (Illusionary), you use the powers of God to suggest that the current day will last 4 more years... exactly... and well... the pollster ain't God.

This is how political polls shape the answer that they want to receive.

Back
Top Bottom