Would you trade Reggie Bush to Seahawks for two 2nd rounders? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade Reggie Bush to Seahawks for two 2nd rounders?

Would you trade Reggie Bush to Seatle for two 2nd rounders?

• Total voters
In a heartbeat. Lamar Miller will be a stud... just wish he chooses a better number. Whats up with 44?

:lol: at everyone who said either no, or especially "I want more compensation".

Ive got a pretty nice used car I would trade those people for a couple brand new ones of the same model.
that's just an awful analogy .. hit the showers.

What's with all the threads wanting to trade the only decent players on our team?

Why assume draft pickd will automatically turn out to be contributors?

What other threads? This is the only one I've seen. Not being a smartass, just not sure which ones you are referring to.

Obviously it will never happen, but this is how great teams are built. Bush did great last year and I was a fan of his in NO (he had a different role, but he did it better than anybody), BUT he is getting older in a position that is probably the least kind to age (though, if you ask Chad, that's probably WR). He stayed healthy last year, but that was the anomaly in his career, not the norm. This team is not competing right away, so if you can get two 2nd rounders for one of the most easily replaceable positions in football, you have to do it. The Packers would do it in a second. The Pats even faster. They find that point in a players career where they're just barely getting over their hump of the best time in their career where it meets the point of highest trade value and they pull the trigger.

That being said, I'm not convinced Ireland has the ability to pinpoint that time or pull of the trade. He had a good draft, so I'm hoping he can develop that next, but as of now, Bush isn't going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom