Would you trade Reggie Bush to Seahawks for two 2nd rounders? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade Reggie Bush to Seahawks for two 2nd rounders?

Would you trade Reggie Bush to Seatle for two 2nd rounders?

• Total voters
Why trade our best running back and offensive weapon, when the receiving core is suspect, and the back up running backs are unproven? plus instability at quarterback? Makes no sense.

I would trade him if I had more interest in 2013 than 2012. So given Miami's situation it is a close call. I'm more interested in this year myself.

i'd trade him for one 2nd rounder, Bush is expendable, Lamar Miller can do everything Bush can do but better.

Wasnt sure when I first thought about this, but the more I think then yes, i would do that trade shoule anyone offer it.

The reason is, is that Bush, although a very good RB, isn't considered a great RB. He is not anywhere near the likes of Johnson, Foster or Rice, and with our possible RB by committee, then I think, or probably hope that Miller can step in & do what Reggie has done.
This would make reggie pretty good trade bait.

You must be nuts if you would not do this trade.

2nd round picks is top tier talent! You do this trade in a heartbeat!

Especially for reggie bush who only has one legit year under his belt.

Face it people we aren't winning this year. Hell 3rd place would be nice.

Why would Seattle make the Trade.

I for one do not think Lynch gets suspended. But if he does, they can keep their picks and sign Cedric Benson to keep the seat warm. Same exact type of Running back that Lynch is.

They already have their change of Pace guy in Washington, so Benson makes sense to keep the powerful Brusier type back that they have in Lynch

If offered, in a NY minute. More Versatile than Marshall and Franchise friendly. Sadly, we wont be getting that. Maybe a 3rd and a 6th.

:lol: at everyone who said either no, or especially "I want more compensation".

Ive got a pretty nice used car I would trade those people for a couple brand new ones of the same model.

What's with all the threads wanting to trade the only decent players on our team?

Why assume draft pickd will automatically turn out to be contributors?

Back
Top Bottom