WTF happened to Jake Long | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WTF happened to Jake Long

cafinfan408

Punching Bag
Club Member
Reaction score
he has been playing like crap all year, getting beat by guys that have no business beating him like that.
Banta Cain you have to be kidding me..
Its almost painful to watch a guy get beat by the same move so often.

Jake Long isn't as consistent as I hope he would be. This is another game where he's been completely dominated.

He got served on a few plays there

the worst was where he got beat by the safety on the goal line and you could see ronnie asking him wtf he was doing

I love this place...again.

Anyway...the pass protection in general has been very poor at times this year. Its not all on Jake though.

the worst was where he got beat by the safety on the goal line and you could see ronnie asking him wtf he was doing

Yeah he wiffed that block and got Ronnie's legs killed! Hits like that take it out of the running back later in the game!

Long played solid. The sack from the left side was given up by the TEs who were supposed to be blocking.

the pass blocking was ok today...its the run blocking that could've used some work

The problems IMO in terms of blitz recognition falls squarely on Jake Grove. As the center he is in charge of pointing out the blitz scheme and adjusting coverage as necessary. Henne is also responsible for pointing out this and making play adjustments. Henne hasn't done a great job of this yet but you know he is pretty much a rookie. It happens.

Our Offensive line was dominated by an average New England defense today. Yes to call them inconstant would be an understatement.

Oh I'm sorry, I may upset some people.Let me rephrase that.

Our offense was humbled by one of the greatest defenses of all time. Not even the Bears defense of '85 can compare with the one playing in New England. I'm shocked that we were able to amass any positive yards at all today. How was our team even able to stay in this game. I think the great Bellichek just bestowed pity upon us.

If I were Ross and I spent 155 million on this
offensive line I would call Billy to my office
and ask him WTF

Back
Top Bottom