WTF happened to Jake Long | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WTF happened to Jake Long

I will remind everyone that Rick Mirer was a winner. I watched him play in High school.

How'd that work out for the Seahawks?

You wanted us to draft Matt Ryan??? Are you ****ing kidding me? :crazy:

If anyone is a clown it is Matt Ryan. He is a HORRIBLE NFL QB!

What is there to like about him besides he is tall?

A) He doesn't have a very strong arm.

B) He isn't very mobile.

C) He is not very accurate.

D) He makes many many many bonehead decisions with the ball.

Plain and simple...Matt Ryan sucks and is no where near an elite NFL QB. Roddy White and that strong running game the Falcons have is what carries Matt Ryan.

If you want to say we should have drafted someone else it should have been Aaron Rodgers over Ronnie Brown (and I LOVE Ronnie Brown).

Aaron Rodgers is a true ELITE QB in the NFL. Joe Montana with a stronger arm.
Dude! You really should take that Marino picture off your pf. You obviously don't know a QB when you see one!!! Marino would be ashamed!

Jake Long is a Pro Bowler. Last person you want to put any blame on.

Hell, you don't always need to "blame" somebody or something for a loss.

If you remember last year Jason Peters opted out of the pro bowl thus Jake Long was next on the totem pole otherwise if Peters could have played then Jake Long wouldn't have
made the pro bowl...Jake Long backed into his pro bowl selection...but he wont have to worry about that this season

Dude! You really should take that Marino picture off your pf. You obviously don't know a QB when you see one!!! Marino would be ashamed!

LOL...whatever rookie...:rolleyes2:

What exactly was I wrong about with my previous post? You couldn't counter anything because I am right. Go back to school kid!

Quit making excuses for why Ryan is good! He is what he is. A winner! You think M. Turner is better than R. Brown. Atlanta had no offensive line either two years ago. Gonzo wasn't there last year. I don't think most people knew who R. White was before Ryan got there. But enough of that its in the past! We should all just move forward! Cut Ted G. and draft Rolando McClain!!!

I am not making excuses for anything. I am simply telling you that your telling us stuff we already know AFTER they are established as a player in the NFL. Next you will be telling us how that we should have drafted Randy Moss, Tom Brady, etc.

Your argument lacks any kind of merit because again it is AFTER the fact.

Miami would kill to have a wideout or TE the caliber of white or gonzo. Give Ryan any of our widouts and he would be in the same situation Henne is now.

Bottom line J.Long isn't what the Tuna thought he was and some of you don't like it!

'
I think he's exactly what Tuna wanted and drafted.
Come to think of it. You might be right and that worries me. I like J. Long and hope he comes around. It's been hard watching him get beat up on this year!

Back
Top Bottom