Xavien Howard Records Interception In His Return To The Field During Pro Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Records Interception In His Return To The Field During Pro Bowl

Where are you guys getting $20 mil a year from? Isn’t the highest paid corner like $16 mil? He can reset the market at less than $20 mil per unless miami is just mind set on paying more than it needs to.

Hopefully that exited with tbaum

Just trying to save other people from getting uneccessarily hurt. Like I said, he’s reckless.

He’s definitely wreckless but safeties are wreckless anyways. In a pro bowl though yeah dumb. Livelihoods at stake here.

He’s definitely wreckless but safeties are wreckless anyways. In a pro bowl though yeah dumb. Livelihoods at stake here.

Ya convienient he unecessarily jeopardized the well being of the best player on a division rival.....like i said, snap.

Are all the people saying pay this man, the same people that said that about Jarvis?

I agree on X, I also want us to pay Tunsil. Those two guys are difficult to replace, the complete opposite of a slot receiver.

Can’t pay them all.

At least he got out of the game healthy. I think including the pro bowl today and the game against the pats in December are the only two games we didn’t suffer an injury that caused someone to miss games or go on ir
That’s pretty amazing right?

Well that's a pretty ****ty thing to wish onto somebody else. You can **** off with that negative garbage
You should go on some ther team fan forums. They do that all the time and nobody calls them out for it. It’s craxy.
Though gang green banned a poster last week when he wished death on the patriots. Said he wanted their place to crash. Pretty sick stuff.

Steel fury Steeler website wishes death and injuries constantly on non Steeler players.
Digusting.

He’s shutdown! Madison Surtain level good! And we’ll likely let him walk. Smh

Just keep in mind, the franchise tag is perfect usuage in a situation like X’s.

When you are speaking of a guy that is considered top 5 at his position and looking to reset the market, this faithfully buys the organization some time to work out an extended deal.

We need to be proactive but there is great leverage having that in our backpocket.

He needs another great season and full health on a $1.2 million salary before he “breaks the bank” . . . .Giving him $15 million to sign for in a few months without having that stipulation is a hell of a bargaining chip.

Expecting this to get done early, and reasonably, for both sides.

Tags just gonna piss him off. Imo

Either sign this dude or trade him for a late first rounder from a contender looking for a #1 corner piece.

To me it’s an easy decision to sign him and James and let every other chip fall where it may.

They are the only two truly pressing existing player decisions this team has.

Tunsils 5th year option is a no brainer

Back
Top Bottom