Xavien Howard Super Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Super Thread

Maybe you could take a minute and explain how the words "consensual sex" and "massage professional" work in a professional context outside of a lawyer putting them together? Trolling masseuses is pretty damning as massaging someones d**k is usually a professional of another kind.

There are lots and lots of ways for a young, rich, healthy, famous, and good looking guy to get laid and one would assume a kid in his circumstances wouldn't have to pay for it. He was clearly enjoying pushing boundaries and it's not surprising at all given the numbers involved, that he pushed right on through the boundaries into being a piece of sh*t abuser.
"Massage professionals"...I'd like to see the ratio of licenses to IG advertisements of these professionals.

It's all guess work supported by personal biases up to this point, but why do you think the women and their lawyers didn't want to take this to the police?

Besides the 22 alleging his behavior, there are 18 that are saying that those 22 may not be on the up and up.

Why didn't he do something to the other 18 "massage professionals"? This behavior isn't something that can be easily turned off 18 times...with him being a serial offender in many people's eyes.

I didn't know we were arguing Mach.

Interesting enough, my 3rd paragraph clearly states Civil trial.

I have plenty of knowledge with the law.

Just curious, when you responded did you miss the part where I stated he didn't want this to go to Civil Trial? Again, not arguing, I am seriously asking

I never once mentioned Criminal Trial. As a matter a fact I clearly stated later, in another post, he is innocent until proven guilty and personally I believe he should play.

If you put both together I very clearly acknowledge and understand the difference.

Again, never realized we were arguing. As a matter of fact, I respect and appreciate your posts.

But in the end, I believe my post stating he should play and is innocent until proven guilty clearly shows my posts are not out of disdain but understanding how the law works.

Again, this is backed by my difference of opinion when mentioning Civil Trial. Cause, you obviously understand the difference. And, no that is not meant to be sarcastic.
Where and when did he or his lawyer say they didn't want this to go to a civil trial? I'm guessing you didn't read the statements I posted by Watson and his lawyer.

Where and when did he or his lawyer say they didn't want this to go to a civil trial? I'm guessing you didn't read the statements I posted by Watson and his lawyer.

Ugh... please.... just stop....

I never said they said that.

I said that, not them.

Of course I read what his lawyer said. I was aware of it when he originally said it.

Both lawyers are a perfect example of why less is more when talking about a potential case.

You keep trying to imply I wrote things or said things I didn't write or say.

You really need to stop that and focus

Ugh... please.... just stop....

I never said they said that.

I said that, not them.

Of course I read what his lawyer said. I was aware of it when he originally said it.

Both lawyers are a perfect example of why less is more when talking about a potential case.

You keep trying to imply I wrote things or said things I didn't write or say.

You really need to stop that and focus
Oh...ok.

This is what YOU are saying...?

That explains the dive/disconnect here....

With Denver, I'd want Javonte Williams and a high draft pick.

Not sure with Dallas or Philly.

New Orleans, McCoy at center and a high draft pick.

Cleveland how about Odell Beckham straight up?
Now that's a scenario that would make losing X go down easier. The way the Broncos jumped us in the draft for Williams was criminal. We should hold their feet to the fire! Williams plus picks!!

The problem is, is that he isn't 26, he is kinda injury prone, he has only played a full season twice, and his contract asking price is an issue.

Philly have 3 first round picks in the 22 draft, and I would think, maybe there 3rd 1st rounder would be sufficient, regardless of where that is.

We weren't drafting Williams even if Denver hadn't jumped us.
i thought everyone knew that already.

unfortunately, if he sucks it will never be brought up again.

if he's a good player in the league, it will be a decade of "and the genius broncos jumped the idiot dolphins and stole him from them when they needed a running back."

Just a little current rumors running around today, QB in Houston showed up to camp and looks like he maybe playing this year. ( DW )
Jeremy Fowler reported, Houston has been linked to a Howard (+) trade.

So maybe add Houston to that list

Just current Blah blah blah from media, but there is some sense to a possibility.
This better not happen.

Bad enough we lose a great corner, but then we bring in a malcontent QB to compete/replace our young rookie QB that has been nothing but loyal and a good teammate to the Dophins.

This better not happen.

Bad enough we lose a great corner, but then we bring in a malcontent QB to compete/replace our young rookie QB that has been nothing but loyal and a good teammate to the Dophins.
It won't happen. They're is no link to miami..... None.

Back
Top Bottom