Xavien Howard Super Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Super Thread

Just a little current rumors running around today, QB in Houston showed up to camp and looks like he maybe playing this year. ( DW )
Jeremy Fowler reported, Houston has been linked to a Howard (+) trade.

So maybe add Houston to that list

Just current Blah blah blah from media, but there is some sense to a possibility.
I'm not touching Watson unless he is cleared of these accusations. First deposition isn't until February 2022. Criminal charges could arise anytime for the next few years.

Another reporter regurgitating the same talking point.

It's boring now.
xTo1ldY.gif

Show me anything posted anywhere that Flores, Grier or even Ross have shown any interest in Watson?

Anything?

It's all just their useless reporters opinions too.
Right, which is very common and means nothing. Show me any team whose coach, GM, and owner has showed interest.

Right, which is very common and means nothing. Show me any team whose coach, GM, and owner has showed interest.
You're the one posting reporters tweets as if it is new or even relevant information. It's useless nothing.

You're the one posting reporters tweets as if it is new or even relevant information. It's useless nothing.
Hate to break this to you, but fans get their info from reporters. You are welcome to discount it, but it's relevant even if you want to put your head in the sand.

the NFL is a business and doesn't need anything "legal" to take action.

"conduct detrimental to the team" and "conduct detrimental to the league" do not require a "solid legal foundation," or any "legal foundation" at all.

i remember in years past when dolphins players would get into the news for whatever reason.

joe robbie had Stu Weinstein and his team find out exactly what was going on in every single situation.

if you don't think both the Texans investigators and the NFL investigators have a much clearer handle on everything in the World of Watson (what he did, what he didn't do, where it goes from here), I can tell you: they do.

i have no insider knowledge (other than being a criminal prosecutor for two decades), but my gut tells me if it wasn't for the incredibly high bar to convict someone of a sex crime in texas, he would have criminal charges pending against him right now.

"(other than being a criminal prosecutor for two decades),"

Does this mean my being the "Mayor's" substitute for running the "Mayor's" court in the small city I lived in (Springdale, Ohio) makes me more knowledgeable then you? - LOL

100 % pure speculation that the Dolphins are interested in trading for Watson. Perhaps if Tua completely fails in 2021 and the Texans haven’t already traded him to the Eagles, which I believe they will, only then could I see the Dolphins attempting to trade for Watson.

I see the odds of Watson being traded to the Eagles at 95%, the Broncos 4% and the Dolphins and Raiders each 1/2 %.

Back
Top Bottom