Xavien Howard Super Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Super Thread

Hate to break this to you, but fans get their info from reporters. You are welcome to discount it, but it's relevant even if you want to put your head in the sand.
That's true to an extent, but one has to take into account the sources credibility. Random tweets, even from beat writers, are just click driven opinions, and fantasies.

For example, if Baldy or Rap say something, it has more credibility than Johnny Jerkwad, with his 22 followers on Instagram.

Has there been any scuttlebutt (legitimate sources or not) speculating on whether XMan plans to report to camp (tomorrow or shortly thereafter)?

I know we will know soon enough, just wondering if there's been any chatter.

Has there been any scuttlebutt (legitimate sources or not) speculating on whether XMan plans to report to camp (tomorrow or shortly thereafter)?

Unless he is willing to give up $50,000 a day, he will report. If he believes sitting out will force the Dolphins to either restructure his contract or trade him, he might be willing to sit out the beginning of camp but I will be surprised if he sits out the season if the Dolphins refuse to trade him or restructure his contract.
I believe they will eventually trade him but I would love to see the two sides come together and work out a deal they both can live with. I just don’t see another CB on the roster who is close to Howard in ability at the time.

Last edited:
Unless he is willing to give up $50,000 a day, he will report. If he believes sitting out will force the Dolphins to either restructure his contract or trade him, he might be willing to sit out the beginning of camp but I will be surprised if he sits out the season if the Dolphins refuse to trade him or restructure his contract.
I believe they will eventually trade him but I would love to see the two sides come together and work out a deal they both can live with. I just don’t see another CB on the roster who is close the Howard in ability at the time.
any tweets or such on the subject in the past day or two?

He he he......he said "scuttlebutt'

100 % pure speculation that the Dolphins are interested in trading for Watson. Perhaps if Tua completely fails in 2021 and the Texans haven’t already traded him to the Eagles, which I believe they will, only then could I see the Dolphins attempting to trade for Watson.

I see the odds of Watson being traded to the Eagles at 95%, the Broncos 4% and the Dolphins and Raiders each 1/2 %.
Oh I think the Dolphins Defintely are and they’d be foolish not to be interested. Obviously the off the field stuff and the asking price is the real question.

No GM that’s worth anything and doesn’t have a bonafide franchise Qb should be on their hands right now. Houston should be getting flooded with calls.

Back
Top Bottom