You Cliff-jumpers Need To Relax.., | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Cliff-jumpers Need To Relax..,

People have just brain dumped what happened in 2016 I guess...

We can start 1-3 or 2-4 and make the playoffs
Why does everyone forget we played a bunch of nobodies in '16...A terrible 9ners team, a terrible Rams team...2 terrible division opponents. Marcus Mariota was hurt, I mean need I go on?

I'll say again, It's been 45yrs., how much patience do I have to have? How many times before has the arrow been pointing up only to miss it's target? How long do we have to settle for poor or mediocre results before it becomes unacceptable? Wash, Rinse, Repeat. We have coaches that are so scared of losing their job that they run a conservative offense that does n't utilize their personnel properly. You get rid of one DC that employed an ineffective scheme, only to hire his protege that runs the same ineffective scheme and expect different results. That my friend is the definition of insanity. So I ask again, how long is enough? Should I die before we see things turn around?
Technically Vance was hired in Denver but I gotcha. I wonder how this team would have responded with Dan Campbell. I haven't seen this team fight for their HC like that since Tony Sparano's last yr. & That's saying something...

I still remember that Stills drop week 1 against Seattle. I don't care if I sound like a petty 13 yr old girl...been looking at Stills sideways ever since then...

No one around dude for AT LEAST 12-15 yrds....drop.

I can’t think of one position that was more talented in 2016 than what we have right now other than WR and Punter. And I’ll give you Matt Moore over the depth we have now. We have upgraded every other room since that season
Not DT

I can't tell you how many times I have jumped of a cliff because of this team in the last 30+ years.This is not a full season but on a weekly basis.
I just make sure the cliff isn't very high.
Bingo

I'll say again, It's been 45yrs., how much patience do I have to have? How many times before has the arrow been pointing up only to miss it's target? How long do we have to settle for poor or mediocre results before it becomes unacceptable? Wash, Rinse, Repeat. We have coaches that are so scared of losing their job that they run a conservative offense that does n't utilize their personnel properly. You get rid of one DC that employed an ineffective scheme, only to hire his protege that runs the same ineffective scheme and expect different results. That my friend is the definition of insanity. So I ask again, how long is enough? Should I die before we see things turn around?

Cubs fans waited 100 years..Lions fans are still waiting...j just sayin'

Cubs fans waited 100 years..Lions fans are still waiting...j just sayin'
Well over a 3rd of the NFL has never won a super bowl. Hell, 4 teams have never even played in one.

Really puts the “misery” into perspective.
I am not a Cubs fan and I don't care what other teams do. I am a Dolphins fan, have been for for 47 yrs. My only concern is this team.

We don’t put any credence on the fact that our opponent was also not game planning or running anything but vanilla plays and still managed to march right down the field and score. That’s pretty much a level playing field and we were beaten by the guys we were playing against. We all know the coachspeak of “we saw some things we can work on” and we all see they failed to improve on the things they said they needed to work on. Here’s my prediction: The Dolphins will not be favored in any game we play this season.

Interesting that you see this team as a concern and not enjoyment.
Not having a passion for your team is OK. You don't care about the success of the franchise and that is alright. There is a place for the causal fan.

i do agree it is discomfiting seeing players make stupid mistakes, using poor technique, getting manhandled, and worst of all not playing full effort.

Im old school and that crap pisses me off. but i also have seen hiw different teams can look once season is under way. i dont get it, but thats the way some of these "professionals" roll. im not excusing them, just not letting them toy too much with my emotions.

i do agree it is discomfiting seeing players make stupid mistakes, using poor technique, getting manhandled, and worst of all not playing full effort.

Im old school and that crap pisses me off. but i also have seen hiw different teams can look once season is under way. i dont get it, but thats the way some of these "professionals" roll. im not excusing them, just not letting them toy too much with my emotions.

Game 3 against a team that has taken our lunch money and has a history of stomping all over the OL and DL.

Interested to see how they hold up in that area. I think we could really have problems against physical defenses (and several on the schedule) so that’s another reason we must eliminate all these self inflicted wounds.

Like Gases said the third downs have been very hard to convert because of what has happened on 1st and 2nd down a large majority of the time.

Back
Top Bottom