Young and Fromm | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Young and Fromm

Just to reiterate - you've got a $100 saying it's all a farce and he's really under 6'0" and measures in 5'11" at best.

Yes sir, anything under 6-0.

He was measured 6002 recently without shoes on. So no doubting he's 6'1" when he's got the cleats on and everything.

Of course, with the hair, he's 6030, lol.

Oh yes...a bama chart......Saban is over 6-0 on that as well.

DuzLkwFWsAES3oV.jpg

RE Gator game -- concerns me Fromm doesn't get the pig in the Nzone

with the effectiveness you'd expect from a potential "franchise" QB.

Right now I wouldn't touch him before R3.

Prospects IMO in front of him include Herbert, Barrow, Eason, Tua and maybe Love.

I think there's a fairly high probability Fromm will be totally outmatched (exposed) in the PROs.

No way I'd invest a premium pick as things stand now.

RE Gator game -- concerns me Fromm doesn't get the pig in the Nzone

with the effectiveness you'd expect from a potential "franchise" QB.

Right now I wouldn't touch him before R3.

Prospects IMO in front of him include Herbert, Barrow, Eason, Tua and maybe Love.

I think there's a fairly high probability Fromm will be totally outmatched (exposed) in the PROs.

No way I'd invest a premium pick as things stand now.

The Fromm love is absolutely mind boggling to me.

Fromm looks maxed out to me.

I just don’t see hardly any upside with anything. But I guess the same could have been said about Drew Brees. The problem with a Drew Brees type comp is you will fail 100 times before you hit with that same type of college game skill set etc. and even he was kinda ehh until he found Payton and the saints.

And I don’t see how you use a top 5 value pick on it draft wise.

I’m starting to fall off the Fromm bandwagon. I’m liking what I see from Eason today though.

I just don’t think a team like Miami that’s said to be chasing tbe elite qb can turn in the Fromm card.

I honestly think it’s a 2 way race between Herbert and Tua with the Dolphins. I don’t think Fromm is anywhere near or on there radar, he’s just played really bad this year.

Fromm is garbage. I would be surprised if someone drafts him before the 3rd round.

Back
Top Bottom