Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Likely this may have been stated already but if Tua/Burrow aren't possible because of draft position or teams above us not willing to trade then i like the following plan:

Trade that Top 5 pick to say that 10-15 spot range and draft your qb there. Someone like Love with massive potential but needs to sit a year.
Resign Fitz as your Qb #1 going into next season and have someone like Love learn from him.
Heck, You even get to keep Rosen under this plan..giving him more time to learn under your system.

Fitz, Love, Rosen

Massive draft and $$$ capital to start putting the roster together.

I would probably trade down, draft Hurts, and sign Bridgewater. I'd also keep Fitz on the roster over Rosen.

Burrow won and Tua lost. Those are indeed facts,

You represent a faction of fans that are beyond irritating to deal with.

Your 2nd sentence professes to being 'factual', yet the real fact is that QB's don't compete or face off against each other akin to a tennis or boxing match. So you were 100% wrong already.

LSU won and Alabama lost. Teams win and lose in a 'team' sport. But that doesn't fit your agenda so you falsely position it as a 1-on-1 battle. Lame.

In 2008 the NY Giants beat a previously undefeated Patriots team to win the SB. Eli Manning didn't beat Tom Brady. And the Pats losing the game didn't somehow equate to Eli being a better QB than Brady.

But apparently guys like you don't seem to grasp that very simple concept.

Your 2nd sentence professes to being 'factual', yet the real fact is that QB's don't compete or face off against each other akin to a tennis or boxing match. So you were 100% wrong already.

LSU won and Alabama lost. Teams win and lose in a 'team' sport. But that doesn't fit your agenda so you falsely position it as a 1-on-1 battle. Lame.

In 2008 the NY Giants beat a previously undefeated Patriots team to win the SB. Eli Manning didn't beat Tom Brady. And the Pats losing the game didn't somehow equate to Eli being a better QB than Brady.

As far as the point you're trying to make you are totally correct sir. We talked about this in the chatroom before the game. Each QB plays against the other team's defense.

Did you even read my post? Like... at all? Because you clearly didn't understand it.

When a QB is bad as Haskins you move on from him, You want Evidence look at our own Backup QB Rosen a 1st rounder from a 2 years ago traded for a generational talent the next (god i hate that term).. I think the redskins see that he wasn't the answer so short of him winning games which i don't really see happening Tua is gone unless we mortgage all 3 first rounders to move back up and get him.
Did i miss something. Haskins was just named starter for the rest of the season.

Did i miss something. Haskins was just named starter for the rest of the season.
So was Rosen but Haskins has looked terrible in preseason, in regular season games, and likely its a move that will secure their tank because Mccoy and Keenum are much better QB's then haskins by a long shot.

If haskins turns it around and wins some games that is great for us, but judging what ive seen from his throws he is another Geno Smith innaccurate and bad at reading fields.

Likely this may have been stated already but if Tua/Burrow aren't possible because of draft position or teams above us not willing to trade then i like the following plan:

Trade that Top 5 pick to say that 10-15 spot range and draft your qb there. Someone like Love with massive potential but needs to sit a year.
Resign Fitz as your Qb #1 going into next season and have someone like Love learn from him.
Heck, You even get to keep Rosen under this plan..giving him more time to learn under your system.

Fitz, Love, Rosen

Massive draft and $$$ capital to start putting the roster together.

I haven't watched film on this guy love mulitple people are harping about what team does he play for I may give him a look.

'As bad as Haskins' you say.

How has he been 'bad' in your mind? Many QBs (especially pocket QBs) do not play for a year or two... or even three.

Tell me why you think Haskins is this 'bad'.
He has been bad because he has thrown 4 ints and 0 tds so far, He is also averaging 6.6 ypp which tells me most his reads are screens and 5 yard slants which in turn tells me the coaches don't trust his abilities or he is gunshy and already fracturing mentally. I haven't watched a ton of redskins football but from most indiciations he is not doing well at all.

I think Burrow or Tua if there is the pick. If not, I would go with Herbert. I do not understand the posts about Jordan Love, the guy has 11 TDs, and 12 INTs. I watched Eason last weekend and I wasn't impressed. Don't watch too much college ball, but not sure why Jalen Hurts isn't more popular, watched highlights of him and he looks like a baller.

So Bridgewater would be there strictly to play QB and not teach anyone?
I don't understand your issue with this. Are you really trying to imply that someone like Hurts would get the same level of coaching from Bridgewater as he would with Fitz? The answer is pretty obviously no, so do I really care that I have 2 capable veteran QBs on the roster when Fitz is already signed for next season?

Tua will need some time to adjust to nfl. How good will he be. That up too coaches and front office. Time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom