Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Not to make assumptions but I'm pretty sure a good portion voted for Rosen but still want to draft Tua and just want him to sit his rookie year.
For the sake of our fanbase's football intelligence level, I hope that's the case. I'd still disagree with that stance, but I can at least see why.

Too early to say. I'd like to see more of Rosen before making a choice. I think it's an uphill battle for him, but if he shows well why not?

I voted for Fitzpatrick because I thought I'd be the only 1.

2 other people here either have a great sense of humor (like me), or no brain.

Too early to say. I'd like to see more of Rosen before making a choice. I think it's an uphill battle for him, but if he shows well why not?
Because it's too much of a risk in case Rosen is what he is right now, just with a decent stretch under his belt. Tua has the higher potential, so unless you SEE it from Rosen as far as being elite and not just the potential of being elite, you'd kill your franchise possibly taking that risk.

I'd much rather hedge my bets at the most important position in sports at the risk of losing one player who could or couldn't be really good.

Because it's too much of a risk in case Rosen is what he is right now, just with a decent stretch under his belt. Tua has the higher potential, so unless you SEE it from Rosen as far as being elite and not just the potential of being elite, you'd kill your franchise possibly taking that risk.

I'd much rather hedge my bets at the most important position in sports at the risk of losing one player who could or couldn't be really good.
I agree with that. Rosen, or any quarterback drafted, has to have top 10 ability IMHO. I don't think you win consistently in the NFL without that. I'm not sure Flores is sold on Rosen's leadership, but if he plays well behind this offensive line, without a lot of talent at the skill positions, then Miami struck gold.

I refuse to drive myself crazy with the QB stuff. I believe if we get the top pick then Tua will be the pick but it's way too early to tell.

I refuse to drive myself crazy with the QB stuff. I believe if we get the top pick then Tua will be the pick but it's way too early to tell.
it's a weird year where you dont havr to think about it you just pull the trigger at one. It will be more obvious then the cardinals when they were going to pick Murray. The other picks are where the debate is to be had

I'm like totally psyched for the '20 combine and sure hope pray
the entire QB lottery attends and competes in all phases!

But I get the feeling more than one will forgo the challenge and
"manage" the process via pro day propaganda shows...

But Tua, Fromm, Herbert, Love, Burrow etc. all together slinging
the pig around would be VERY COOL and maybe an HBO special!

I voted Tua but want competition at the position with Rosen...

If Rosen starts next year, that means we could use all of those draft picks on making the team better all around. BUT..... If we keep the #1 overall pick, it’s either Tua or you trade down.

Right, you only start Rosen next year if you SEE him being elite this year. But we HOPE we do, right, because that means we get extra draft picks to build the team around him. Not sure I understand rooting against that to happen.

Right, you only start Rosen next year if you SEE him being elite this year. But we HOPE we do, right, because that means we get extra draft picks to build the team around him. Not sure I understand rooting against that to happen.

It might take a few years for Rosen, Tua or any qb to become elite. I don't think Rosen has to be at that point this year, just show the coaching staff that he has as much or more potential to get there in the next few seasons as any of the 2020 qb draft class.

Back
Top Bottom