Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
It would be just awful if these guys play their Senior year.

Tua is too small to play QB long term. Once the duel threat QB's get a leg injury, they don't have the talent to stand in to pocket and just throw. Justin Hurbert is big 6'6" 230lbs., and durable. Plus, I'm tired of seeing passes batted down at the line of scrimmage. 6'6" Hurbert has the height, 6'0" Tua does not.

Lol I'm sure you wouldve drafted Ryan Mallet and Brock over everyone else then

I never said the o-line was any good, your argument is that we suck at drafting the trenches, but that is what we should do. Am I correct?

You have argued that drafting a QB high is a bad idea because top 5 QBs rarely pan out.

You argue that we should use our picks for the trenches.

Then you argue that we suck at drafting for the trenches.

Riddle me this....what is the point you are trying to get across?

Fact, QBs are a risky draft pick especially in the top 5. Evidence by...the top 5 picks in the past 30 years! Jury is still out on Baker.

QBs drafted in the top 5

2018 Baker Mayfield and Sam Dumba$$
2017 Mitchell Trubisky
2016 Goff and Wentz
2015 Winston and Mariota
2014 Blake Bortles LMAO
2013 ZERO!
2012 Luck and RGIII lmao
2011 Cam
2010 Sam Bradford
2009 Matt Stafford and Marky Sanchez
2008 Matt Ryan
2007 JaMarcuss Russell
2006 Vince Young
2005 Alex Smith
2004 Eli Manning SB winner and Rivers
2003 Carson Palmer
2002 David Carr and Joey Harrington
2001 Micheal Vick
2000 ZERO
1999 Tim Couch and Akili Smith
1998 Peyton Manning SB winner and Ryan Leaf
1997 ZERO
1996 ZERO
1995 Steve McNair and Kerry Collins
1994 Heath Shuler
1993 Drew Bledsoe and Rick Mirer
1992 ZERO
1991 ZERO
1990 Jeff George
1989 Troy Aikman SB winner

Now, in regards to the line, in the past 7 seasons either it was a pathetic OL or Tammy’s fault for all of the sacks. Or maybe the people evaluating talent just flat out suck which is highly likely with picks like Dion Jordan and Harris.

The point is, we are a lot more than a top 5 QB pick away from being good. I highly doubt Tua would be successful here. He is use to having tons of talent around him and playing cupcake teams. He only plays what 3 to 4 tough games per year. So far this year he has only played cupcakes. His OL is better than ours and his WRs are better than ours. His coaching is better than ours.

My first round would be to pick Chase Young then best OT and best WRs available. Second round best available OG and C. Third round best available RB and CB. If Rosen doesn’t cut it next year I would go after Trevor.

Fact, QBs are a risky draft pick especially in the top 5. Evidence by...the top 5 picks in the past 30 years! Jury is still out on Baker.

QBs drafted in the top 5

2017 Mitchell Trubisky
2016 Goff and Wentz
2015 Winston and Mariota
2014 Blake Bortles LMAO
2013 ZERO!
2012 Luck and RGIII lmao
2011 Cam
2010 Sam Bradford
2008 Matt Ryan
2007 JaMarcuss Russell
2006 Vince Young
2005 Alex Smith
2003 Carson Palmer
2001 Micheal Vick
2000 ZERO
1997 ZERO
1996 ZERO
1994 Heath Shuler
1992 ZERO
1991 ZERO
1990 Jeff George

Now, in regards to the line, in the past 7 seasons either it was a pathetic OL or Tammy’s fault for all of the sacks. Or maybe the people evaluating talent just flat out suck which is highly likely with picks like Dion Jordan and Harris.

The point is, we are a lot more than a top 5 QB pick away from being good. I highly doubt Tua would be successful here. He is use to having tons of talent around him and playing cupcake teams. He only plays what 3 to 4 tough games per year. So far this year he has only played cupcakes. His OL is better than ours and his WRs are better than ours. His coaching is better than ours.

My first round would be to pick Chase Young then best OT and best WRs available. Second round best available OG and C. Third round best available RB and CB. If Rosen doesn’t cut it next year I would go after Trevor.
Bold move copy/pasting the same thing you've gotten reamed for in multiple other threads. A you just a troll?

Tua is too small to play QB long term. Once the duel threat QB's get a leg injury, they don't have the talent to stand in to pocket and just throw. Justin Hurbert is big 6'6" 230lbs., and durable. Plus, I'm tired of seeing passes batted down at the line of scrimmage. 6'6" Hurbert has the height, 6'0" Tua does not.

His size isn’t what concerns me. There are several QBs at that size who have been successful. But they were all on better teams. Actually every team is a better team lol

Reamed for???? Only a fool tries to discredit facts.
Here's a fact. Rosen is 0-1 with a 45 QB rating this season and hasn't thrown a TD, regular season or preseason, since 2018.

You won't try to discredit that fact at all, right?

Here's a fact. Rosen is 0-1 with a 45 QB rating this season and hasn't thrown a TD, regular season or preseason, since 2018.

You won't try to discredit that fact at all, right?

Obviously, given all of the post you you make, you are clueless to just how bad our team is. Drake fumbled inside the 10, multiple WR drops and OL that is the worst in the NFL. Here is something you clearly don’t realize, football is a team sport. 1 player doesn’t win the games, a team wins games.

Obviously, given all of the post you you make, you are clueless to just how bad our team is. Drake fumbled inside the 10, multiple WR drops and OL that is the worst in the NFL. Here is something you clearly don’t realize, football is a team sport. 1 player doesn’t win the games, a team wins games.
Thanks for trying to discredit that fact, hypocrite.

QBs drafted in the top 5

2017 Mitchell Trubisky
2016 Goff and Wentz
2015 Winston and Mariota
2014 Blake Bortles LMAO
2013 ZERO!
2012 Luck and RGIII lmao
2011 Cam
2010 Sam Bradford
2008 Matt Ryan
2007 JaMarcuss Russell
2006 Vince Young
2005 Alex Smith
2003 Carson Palmer
2001 Micheal Vick
2000 ZERO
1997 ZERO
1996 ZERO
1994 Heath Shuler
1992 ZERO
1991 ZERO
1990 Jeff George

So Chase Young is your top rated prospect this year? Ok.

You realize we should have 4 picks in the top 33 of this draft? We can draft a QB at 1 and still grab and oline, DE and a WR before pick 34.

What happens if Lawrence doesnt come out in 2021? He claimed he was staying at Clemson for 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom