Zimmer to Miami picking up steam | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zimmer to Miami picking up steam

He prefers the 4-3. Parcells forced him to run the 3-4 in Dallas but he was a 4-3 guy before Parcells got there and he was a 4-3 after he left Dallas.

I never understood why Marvin Lewis, who coached the 3-4 with the Ravens, never switched his defense to the 3-4 in Cincy. That's another subject.

Bowles should be retained hopefully and run the defense for us because it seems like the players like playing for him.

I will give you this about Mike. He's a tireless worker. When Vikki was alive, you knew he went home. You knew he spent that family time that was needed away from the office. After she passed away, that man spent countless hours at PBS. During the season, he's always at work. During the off-season, he's mostly with his kids. It's football and family, and he gives both 110%. He'll continue to work tirelessly, whoever he is with next season, because he doesn't have anyone to go home to, and it's a release for him to stay at the office. He'll work his tail off.

And that is wrong exactly how? I guess we are supposed to hire a head coach that doesn't have good chemistry with Jeff Ireland simply because fans hate Jeff Ireland despite the fact that he has done a better than average job as a general manager.

Your opinion has has done better than average but no we should not hire Zimmer because he has connections to Irleand we should hire Zimmer because of his perfromance over the years as a Dc.

Of course. Let's overlook several games and even seasons of strong defensive play for Mike Zimmer and not hire him because his Cincinnati Bengals defense gave up 31 points to the Texans in the playoffs. Why not? We want to give big money to a quarterback based on one game.

Let's completely ignore the fact that Mike Zimmer's defense in Cincinnati was the 9th best scoring defense, 7th best total defense, 9th best passing defense, and 10th best run defense in the league this year with a bunch of cast offs and no elite players. His defense also had the 5th most sacks in the league.

they love playing for him and he's aggressive guy

I'm ok with Zimmer and I want they to get their guy in already so he can start getting ready for free agency and the draft, not to mention putting a staff together

Ozzy rules!!

Tell Zimmer to get his staff together.......I'm on board.

Bowles should be retained hopefully and run the defense for us because it seems like the players like playing for him.

Marvin Lewis has always been a 4-3 guy. Tony Siraguisa and Sam Adams were the DT's

Is there any chance we cam still get Tom Clements as the offensive coordinator?

Back
Top Bottom