Zim’s Grades Game 7 Edition | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades Game 7 Edition

You guys are being dicks, Zims keep posting your thoughts and your opinions after the game, that's what these forums are for. Others clearly wanted to read it regardless of who posted it. And I agree with your grades.
Wow, so I guess only one person is allowed to post grades for the game and anyone who might not agree with the grades is now a Dick. Personally I always enjoy Zims comments after each game and I think he does a good job of explaining his grades. Yet I have never felt that it was inappropriate to
disagree with him. Obviously in the climate we are in our society today, any disagreement is now seen as an attack on the views of others and not simply as a difference of opinion.
I hope that eventually we can all get back to a place where differing points of view are considered acceptable and we are not attacked as Dick’s for expressing our own opinions.

Wow, so I guess only one person is allowed to post grades for the game and anyone who might not agree with the grades is now a Dick. Personally I always enjoy Zims comments after each game and I think he does a good job of explaining his grades. Yet I have never felt that it was inappropriate to
disagree with him. Obviously in the climate we are in our society today, any disagreement is now seen as an attack on the views of others and not simply as a difference of opinion.
I hope that eventually we can all get back to a place where differing points of view are considered acceptable and we are not attacked as Dick’s for expressing our own opinions.

I was referring to comments such as these, not the actual content criticism

Zim’s Grades Game 7 Edition post evaluation....D-​

Ain’t that the truth. Someone else needs to take this thread on a weekly basis. It’s kinda funny how he titles the thread as if he’s a pro game pundit who we are all waiting to hear from LOL

Who is Zim?

QB was a “D-“ in my opinion. 91 yards? Please don’t mistake this for what my eyes told me about Tua’s abilities becaue I think he’s going to be terrific. But it was a bad start further complicated by all of the return scores so it was far from a typical game.

RB = D- you can’t fumble inside your own 10 and have 2.7 YPC on the day and not get called out.

Grant was the best player on offense and ST teams today.

Entire defense was awesome. A+++++++++

QB was a “D-“ in my opinion. 91 yards? Please don’t mistake this for what my eyes told me about Tua’s abilities becaue I think he’s going to be terrific. But it was a bad start further complicated by all of the return scores so it was far from a typical game.

RB = D- you can’t fumble inside your own 10 and have 2.7 YPC on the day and not get called out.

Grant was the best player on offense and ST teams today.

Entire defense was awesome. A+++++++++

I guess the QB throwing a dime TD against smoke doesn't count in your book? Only yards? Cool!
You take the yards and i'll take the TDs.

I guess the QB throwing a dime TD against smoke doesn't count in your book? Only yards? Cool!
You take the yards and i'll take the TDs.
See my other post in the positives thread. I lauded him for that and even above I say I saw flashes of what is to come. But 91 yards and 1 TD and 1 Turnover means you didn’t move the offense.

Guys a reminder we attack the post but never the poster so no name calling please

Back to the discussion

See my other post in the positives thread. I lauded him for that and even above I say I saw flashes of what is to come. But 91 yards and 1 TD and 1 Turnover means you didn’t move the offense.

Oh..now you want to include the TD? You've made your position known...now eat your post!

Oh..now you want to include the TD? You've made your position known...now eat your post!
Wait! What did I say that was so anti-QB : “QB was a “D-“ in my opinion. 91 yards? Please don’t mistake this for what my eyes told me about Tua’s abilities becaue I think he’s going to be terrific. But it was a bad start further complicated by all of the return scores so it was far from a typical game.”

All I said was that’s not a good day at the office for a QB. I also said I saw things that lead me to believe he’s going to be an excellent player.

The OL played fair against a very good rams D line. Still can't run the ball but I still think a large problem is our running backs. They lack strength and the ability to break a tackle.

Back
Top Bottom