Zim’s Grades Game 7 Edition | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades Game 7 Edition

Wow, so I guess only one person is allowed to post grades for the game and anyone who might not agree with the grades is now a Dick. Personally I always enjoy Zims comments after each game and I think he does a good job of explaining his grades. Yet I have never felt that it was inappropriate to
disagree with him. Obviously in the climate we are in our society today, any disagreement is now seen as an attack on the views of others and not simply as a difference of opinion.
I hope that eventually we can all get back to a place where differing points of view are considered acceptable and we are not attacked as Dick’s for expressing our own opinions.
And I welcome any disagreement. I post the grades for discussion purposes only. I’m not an expert nor do I claim to be one.....For Christ’s sake I thought Adam Gase was a great choice as a head coach. And to be honest....People can bash me all they want. It’s not gonna hurt my feelings.

As always 1972forever, thanks for the support. It’s much appreciated.

And I welcome any disagreement. I post the grades for discussion purposes only. I’m not an expert nor do I claim to be one.....For Christ’s sake I thought Adam Gase was a great choice as a head coach. And to be honest....People can bash me all they want. It’s not gonna hurt my feelings.

As always 1972forever, thanks for the support. It’s much appreciated.
Lol, I thought Gase was a great selection too and I felt even better about his selection after he led them to the playoffs in his first year in Miami. Yet it was all downhill after that first year and Gase has proven to be a total failure as an NFL head coach. I still have no idea how he was able to lead the Dolphins to the playoffs after seeing how totally inept his is as a head coach.

I see a lot of bashing on the run D. IMO the run D was not as bad as the stats show. In the 4th qtr I was begging for the rams to run as it helped run down the clock and they kept doing it. At that point we are playing prevent up 3 scores and happy to allow them to run for 5 yards a pop

Great post and agree that most of the grades are spot on.
I still believe overall that we lack a total game plan.
RB Safety and LB are glaring weaknesses of this team atm.

Great post and agree that most of the grades are spot on.
I still believe overall that we lack a total game plan.
RB Safety and LB are glaring weaknesses of this team atm.
I went into this season thinking that safety was a big area of need too. While I still would like to see them replace McCain and move him back to the slot CB position, I actually think Rowe has been a very effective safety for the Dolphins.

The RB position is an obvious need going into next years draft but I think drafting elite WR’s is just as important. They just don’t have anyone except Parker at the position who the opposing defenses have to worry about in the passing game. They need a legitimate deep threat who can also open up the field for their various possession receivers.

I do agree that they need an impact LB but I also think they need a impact player in the middle of the defensive line. Even though the team has added quite of bit of talent since last year, they still need to fill several more holes on the team before they reach the level of the upper echelon of teams in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom