10 million dollars to rent this O for one year | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 million dollars to rent this O for one year

Cutler will be fine next week if the OL can block for him and Jay Ajayi can average more than 1.3 yards per carry.

Has nothing to do with Cutler. They stopped the run & we had NOTHING to counter with its like they took our lunch money. This is on Gase with a mediocre game plan Jets have always had a solid front line to run against.

Yep nothing to do with Cutler.....at all.

Spending cap is Tannenbaum's default. The $10 million less we have is probably the reason Landry hasn't been extended. Once more we probably will lose either Landry or James in the offseason since Suh's cap number goes through the roof next year and we're going to be a bit strapped on the cap. Tannenbaum put the Jets in cap hell before he was fired, don't expect that to change now.
I never trusted the Tannenbaum hire. I knew there was going to come a time where the team would be in cap hell. Well that time has arrived. Miami is in a seriously no win situation this coming offseason. It's going to cost them 2 serviceable offensive linemen in Pouncey and James. And if Tannehill doesn't help the team with cap relief, it's going to cost them Landry. This is the scary part. Tannenbaum has said not re-signing Oliver, Matthews and Miller in 2015 gave them the ability to re-sign others in 2016 and 2017. But he doesn't included the wasted money on Mario Williams and Andre Branch both not as good as Vernon and both were and are useless. and also having to spend draft picks to replace departed players. Now you add in Cutlers $10M and you see he was trying to pull bullshit on us fans. The dominos have fallen and they aren't In Miami's favor. I can go on and on about what could, should and might have been, but it's useless now, because major damage is done.

Cutler was the issue today?? Interesting.

Predictable and terrible play-calling, an offensive line that didn't show up, a pass defense that simply cannot cover....I could go on and on.

The schedule is much tougher this season. Losing to a team like the Jets is a death sentence for any team that has it's eyes set on making the playoffs. Cutler was awful today as was the entire offense. Sorry guys but IMO there will be no miracle finish to this season like there was last . Just not enough bad teams on the schedule. The fact is the Dolphins just got embarassed by what is probably the worst team they will face all season. That is a bad omen to what we will see the rest of the way.

Cutler was the issue today?? Interesting.

Predictable and terrible play-calling, an offensive line that didn't show up, a pass defense that simply cannot cover....I could go on and on.

Who said this?

Yep nothing to do with Cutler.....at all.

Cutler did not lose the game. He didn't do anything either but getting 2nd & 11's and then 3rd & 9 are not really helping him either with the stubborn play calling. I thought Gase said he was going to "Open it up" & let the players beat their match ups?

Blocking upfront was particularly bad today. It didn't give any of the skill players time to get open and did nothing of the running game. I don't think any QB could have had a good game there today. Although there were many mistakes.

Maybe a mobile QB would have had a shot...maybe.

Tannehill + Cutler salary 2017 = $28 million

Did I miss the point of this post? One of our worst performances in team history, and your post says we threw away $10M when we signed Cutler.

Of course we threw 10m down the drain.

But the OP says Cutler was an issue today, not the issue.

Even if it wasnt all on him, he is supposed to be a solution not a problem.

Back
Top Bottom