Billups vs. Wade | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billups vs. Wade

Buddwalk said:
Dont get me wrong the kids great but Im not going to give him all the credit til I see him carry that team against a good team like lebron has done
You're the biggest hater I've ever seen. If you're gonna hate, at least make a correct argument.

Do you realize that before about March this year, LBJ = one of the worse players in the NBA in the clutch? LeBron doesn't have that mean streak needed to take over important games like other players mentioned in this thread (Kobe, Wade, T-Mac, & Vince) clearly possess. LeBron has never even played in a game that served a big meaning, first of all. 82 regular season games, and they're all meaningless as long as you win enough to make the playoffs. But if you wonna talk about Bron carrying the Cavs to a win against a good team, I've got one for you that is IMPOSSIBLE to top:

Dwyane Wade scored Miami's last 17-points, plus the game-tying shot, THEN the game-winning shot...against the Pistons this year.

clear.gif

Yeah, you're argument looks pretty ugly now......:lol:

Blueprint said:
Do you have problems?

LeBron has never even played in a game that served a big meaning, first of all. 82 regular season games, and they're all meaningless as long as you win enough to make the playoffs. But if you wonna talk about Bron carrying the Cavs to a win against a good team, I've got one for you that is IMPOSSIBLE to top:

Dwyane Wade scored Miami's last 17-points, plus the game-tying shot, THEN the game-winning shot...against the Pistons this year.

Yeah, you're argument looks pretty ugly now......:lol:

:yeahthat:

Were was Wade's amazing supporting cast then?

Fact is when it all comes down to it, this is Wade's team and when worst comes to worst its Wade who we count on

Blueprint said:
Wade hasn't done anything? That's probably THE dumbest statement made in a basketball argument that I've seen since a ******* Kobe vs. Smush debate on the Lakers board at RealGM! I never really look at a rookie year, but who gives a damn if he's in his third year, fourth, or fifth? It's very STUPID to judge like that. If he's on top of his game right now, then let it be. You mentioned LeBron James making yourself look stupid, for what reason? Wade has done far more than LeBron has. LeBron & Wade both have 2 all-star seasons, Wade's got an All-NBA 2nd Team Defensive season on his belt, and he's going to the playoffs for the 3rd time in his 3 seasons; LeBron's going for the first. If you wonna talk about individual numbers, then that's an even dumber argument to make. Wade averages 27/6/7 and shoots 50%. What more can you ask for? Out of all of those top 10 guards in the league, Wade shoots at a much higher percentage than all of them and takes less shots than most, even though he's the #1 scoring option on his team.

First of all, you lost your credibility by adding LeBron to that list. For the record, LeBron is not a damn guard and as long as Larry Hughes is there, he won't be. LeBron is a SF. :rolleyes2

If you would put T-Mac & VC over Wade RIGHT NOW, THIS YEAR...then to me, your opinion about basketball serves no purpose like a slow speedboat - you're just not to be taken seriously. Go to RealGM, a real basketball board, and even Nets/Rockets fans will laugh at that. :lol:

It's 4/20, and you're probably high as hell now, so you're excused.

It's just sad that someone picks T-Mac over Wade this year, since T-Mac missed half the year because of his back. I would say that this would be one of his worst years as a player because he never really got in his grove this year like last year.

:sidelol: @ Blueprint owning Budd like crazy.

Ace88 said:
It's just sad that someone picks T-Mac over Wade this year, since T-Mac missed half the year because of his back. I would say that this would be one of his worst years as a player because he never really got in his grove this year like last year.

:sidelol: @ Blueprint owning Budd like crazy.

:sidelol: @ everyone who got owned by the Wade fans in here

Heat fans, I think we should just stop responding in this thread, lol......it's meaningless to argue with people who either hate or are just clueless about the game itself.

NBA Live 2006 is calling some of you, lol. Don't watch the playoffs, please, stop watching basketball!

culpepper2chambers said:
:sidelol: @ all the heat fans who take offense to a compliment to lebron

No-one said Lebron wasnt a good player

We said it was rediculous to say Wade cant be a top player because its his 3rd year and he hasnt done anything yet put Lebron ahead of him when he is in his 3rd year and done less

culpepper2chambers said:
:sidelol: @ all the heat fans who take offense to a compliment to lebron
Who took offense? I am a LeBron James fan, so you can't be referring to me. Stop acting stupid and learn how to read.

LeBron's name has no business in this thread. Budd brought him up for no reason, because he's not a guard.

He was just looking for an extra player to try and say he is better than Wade. I'm guessing the next guard to be mentioned in this thread as better than Wade = Eddie House.

Blueprint said:
Who took offense? I am a LeBron James fan, so you can't be referring to me. Stop acting stupid and learn how to read.

LeBron's name has no business in this thread. Budd brought him up for no reason, because he's not a guard.

He was just looking for an extra player to try and say he is better than Wade. Hater........

:lol: @ the message above your avatar

I love it

culpepper2chambers said:
i wasnt talking about either of u i was talking about section

Excuse me?

I guess I am a lebron hater also huh? That's why I ranked him as the #2 player in the league in my top 50?

Clarify what you are talking about...or better yet..By a bag of doritos, a 12 pack of cheap beer and some smokes, rent some NBA videos and take them to Budd's house.

culpepper2chambers said:
i wasnt talking about either of u i was talking about section

I dont think Section is a Lebron hater, but Im glad it wasnt me you were talking about :lol:

BTW you like Portland right?

Is Sebastian Telfair any good? Ive liked him since he was drafted but Ive never really seen him play in the NBA

Or is it someone else that likes Portland :confused:

Section126 said:
Excuse me?

I guess I am a lebron hater also huh? That's why I ranked him as the #2 player in the league in my top 50?

Clarify what you are talking about...or better yet..By a bag of doritos, a 12 pack of cheap beer and some smokes, rent some NBA videos and take them to Budd's house.
You don't know how much that would help this forum (Other Sports, rather) in terms of possibly adding some KNOWLEDGE, and subtracting the clueless.......... :lol:

Alex22 said:
I dont think Section is a Lebron hater, but Im glad it wasnt me you were talking about :lol:

Is Sebastian Telfair any good? Ive liked him since he was drafted but Ive never really seen him play in the NBA

:yes:

hes going to be great. just 20 still

Alex22 said:

Right now, he's as average as they come. He's not a starting caliber player yet, but he's got a lot of time. Coming into this season a lot of people thought he'd put up 15/6 type numbers, and he has disappointed. Oh well, maybe next year or sometime in the future. I like Bassy, so hopefully he can improve into a role player on another team. Portland is just horrible, and they do have a history of holding players back from developing into their own, so maybe if he continues to stink it up yet still show some kind've potential, he'll be traded to another team. :cooldude:

Even with my League Pass, if I was to sit here and tell you I've seen Portland play more than 5 times this year, I'd be lying. But I've seen him play quite a few times and wasn't impressed to say the least.

My down the road prediction:

AT BEST: He develops into a decent starter, but a 6-8th man on a solid team

AT WORST: He falls behind and becomes one of those players who could've been, yet is often seen on the bench staring off into space (Mateen Cleeves anyone?)

Back
Top Bottom