Boldin - Is it Money or Draft Picks you don't want to give up or is it his age?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin - Is it Money or Draft Picks you don't want to give up or is it his age??

I don't care one iota about the money. I just wouldn't give up anything higher than a 4.

I don't care one iota about the money. I just wouldn't give up anything higher than a 4.

thats crazy, people put way too much value on picks. I'd give up a 1 and a 4.

I'm in Chicago and some people were saying the bears gave up too much for Cutler. I don't see it. If Cutler were coming out now he would be the #1 pick in the draft. If all it takes to get the #1 pick in the draft is crappy Orton and a couple of late first round picks you do it.

If Boldin were coming out now, where would he be picked? and what is that worth?

thats crazy, people put way too much value on picks. I'd give up a 1 and a 4.

I'm in Chicago and some people were saying the bears gave up too much for Cutler. I don't see it. If Cutler were coming out now he would be the #1 pick in the draft. If all it takes to get the #1 pick in the draft is crappy Orton and a couple of late first round picks you do it.

If Boldin were coming out now, where would he be picked? and what is that worth?

Cutler is still young and without injury. Very different.

I read this morning that it's believed that Arizona is looking for similar compensation that Detroit received for Roy Williams. that's a 1st, a 3rd a 6th and a 7th.

the most I would give up is a second rounder. I just have a feeling that if we got him he would become like Boston all of his injury problems would arise at once and we would yet again get screwed over. I say just draft a WR in the last 2nd or 3rd round.

I wasnt aware of an injury history with him. I know he took at pretty hard hit last year and was concussed, then he was a little gimpy in the playoffs but thats about it. Just two injuries for his entire career?

I wasnt aware of an injury history with him. I know he took at pretty hard hit last year and was concussed, then he was a little gimpy in the playoffs but thats about it. Just two injuries for his entire career?

He was a little gimpy because of a hip injury. The Cards thought he was too injured to put him in during some important drives late in the year which he wasn't too happy about. In fact, he got a lot of flak everywhere because of his public yelling match back and forth with the OC during the championship game.

I'd say any injury is worth looking into, esp when its that recent....and considering the price tag they are asking. Especially with such a physical WR that Boldin is.

Draft picks. You don't make your team better in the long term by trading away draft picks for another teams players. If he's a free agent and we pick him that's one thing. But trading a valuable 1st round pick for Boldin especially when we have greater needs at CB and OLB.

Boldin missed the first six games of the 2004 season because of a torn meniscus in his right knee. He missed two game with a bone contussion (bruised knee) in 2005. Boldin was also slowed by a toe injury in 2007 before missing three games with a hip injury.

He was a little gimpy because of a hip injury. The Cards thought he was too injured to put him in during some important drives late in the year which he wasn't too happy about. In fact, he got a lot of flak everywhere because of his public yelling match back and forth with the OC during the championship game.

I'd say any injury is worth looking into, esp when its that recent....and considering the price tag they are asking. Especially with such a physical WR that Boldin is.
It wasn't his hip but his hamstring.

that was nothing, way overblown by the media because it was caught on camera. The OC is a known redass yeller and that kind of stuff is very common with him during practice and games

that was nothing, way overblown by the media because it was caught on camera. The OC is a known redass yeller and that kind of stuff is very common with him during practice and games

Sorry, didn't mean it as Ibelieved he would be a problem child or anything.. just reminding. I know it was media overblown...esp because of the 2 weeks in between before SB.

It wasn't his hip but his hamstring.

My bad....but isn't there something about his hip? I thought I heard that somewhere...may have just been misread here. So many Boldin posts.:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom