Bolts may keep Brees,Trade Rivers. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bolts may keep Brees,Trade Rivers.

I am the first to admit when we need to make changes, but some of you on this site are ridiculous. Let's get rid of Feeley and draft an unproven QB. How ridiculous is that statement? Let Feeley have a shot, this guy is awesome with the punishment he has taken behind this OL, look at Brees last year, nobody would of thought that this year he would make a difference. Get a better OL and we will have an awesome QB and all you naysayers just shut the hell up, PLEASE!!!! You know nothing. :yell: :fire:

Whats wrong with some of you ?Still dont get it that Feeley is not the answer at QB.We have to draft a QB with our first pick.We have drafted a good one since the one in my avatar and now we have a chance.If we can trade for Rivers I would do it in a heartbeat.I like him better than Rodgers or Leinhart but would be happy with any one of the three.

gr8slayer said:
Rivers will never be a Dolphin.

This from a fan whose QB of the future is so dumb he failed a 5 min IQ test because he had to take a leak.
:billsbite

Rivers is an unproven quantity on the pro scene, that makes AJ about 1,000 times better than him at present. Add to that the fact that he held out, and for a huge contract -that raises more question marks.
Anyone who says that AJ is absolutely not our future from what we have seen, and in the same breath says Rivers IS our future -even though nobody has seen him throw a pass in an NFL game yet -doesn't know football

«©òókîê ߥtë®» said:
This from a fan whose QB of the future is so dumb he failed a 5 min IQ test because he had to take a leak.
:billsbite
So you think Rivers will be a Dolphin?

BlueFin said:
Rodrique Wright doesn't fill a need? Dude, Bowens is done.
Not yet, he has left the door open to returning, and I dont think taking a DT in the first round is prudent what with how bad our offense is. Taking a OL & RB makes a lot more sense IMO.

Gunner

Phinphanatic13 said:
Amen to that. Rodgers is the guy we need. Feeley has shown nothing except stupidity and the occasional nice pass. Fix the O-line yes, but you can do that with later picks and FA. We just need to find out who can play and who can't so we know how many holes we have on it. But I have no problem taking a QB 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th and I hope it's Rodgers. Not sure I want to take an O-linemen that high- Gallery could have been taken lower and Tony Mandarich comes to mind. And yes, so does Ryan Leak and a bunch of other busts a QB but it's a risk either way.
If you knew anything about football, you's have known it is Ryan Leaf, not Leak like the one in your head

gr8slayer said:

NEVER!!....Nough said.....This would sink this ship with NO CAPTAIN.Its gonna be tough enough to fix the Line and CB/S positions if Surtain goes. :evil:

gr8slayer said:

No I dont.It would be tougher to trade for him than drafting Rogers or Leinhart.

Gunner4u65 said:
http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/DolphinsColumn.htm

My mock draft is at the bottom of the December 1st column. Now that Ricky has oficially put to rest his return I will have to alter it in my next column.

Gunner
"With all of that being said, I give you my initial 2005 Miami Mock Draft. I am going with the idea that the Fins will trade down and acquire two 1st round picks and a 4th for their top 5 pick."

Are you talking about picks in this draft or future drafts?.Apparently its a buyers market this year due to the weak draft.There may be several teams wanting to trade down.That will reduce the normal tradedown value.

BTW I am a proponent of getting more picks in future drafts in order to accumulate draft picks only because this may be a weak year for certain positions such as QB and OL two positions we might need depth in.Also there may be teams that may be willing to sacrifice future high picks for a chance at a SB .

«©òókîê ߥtë®» said:
No I dont.It would be tougher to trade for him than drafting Rogers or Leinhart.
So then why are you arguing? All your doing is backing up my main point that Rivers will not be a Dolphin next year and honestly I dont think that is a bad thing for you all because I view him as being very overrated.

We should stick with Feeley and draft either a rb or a olineman. Feeley has the tools to be a good qb, he needs some time to develop. We need to figure out who we can acquire via FA, then decide what to do in the draft. Alexander and James are relatively young, and would be nice but expensive pick ups. Walter Jones is 30, but still a top LT. However I think Seattle is going to tag him. I'm sure there will be other lineman who will be available. Funny, we need so much, LT, RG, C, RB, DT, and in some circles even a QB.

massi20 said:
We should stick with Feeley and draft either a rb or a olineman. Feeley has the tools to be a good qb, he needs some time to develop. We need to figure out who we can acquire via FA, then decide what to do in the draft. Alexander and James are relatively young, and would be nice but expensive pick ups. Walter Jones is 30, but still a top LT. However I think Seattle is going to tag him. I'm sure there will be other lineman who will be available. Funny, we need so much, LT, RG, C, RB, DT, and in some circles even a QB.
Well now that Ricky is down the tube I have completely changed my mind. If Edge isnt an FA next year you all do need a RB, it would open up the passing game so much more and give your young QB time.

Back
Top Bottom