Brady Poppinga: Gase might have lost the team | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Poppinga: Gase might have lost the team

I don't think it is Gase as a coach as much as his inability to delegate or having the right coaches to delegate to. He needs to give up calling plays to a real OC and we need a real DC and better position coaches!

I've been saying this to friends and family whole season. He needs to focus on coaching and get real coordinators. He seems like the micro-manager type, but he doesn't have the experience or luxury to do that.

Also I do think he's lost the faith of some of the team. The whole "malcontent" narrative between him and Ajayi was an excuse to get rid of someone he didn't favor too much from the beginning.

And everyone below

Director, College Scouting-Adam Engroff
Director, Pro Personnel- Anthony Hunt
Senior Scout- Terry Bradway
National Scouts- Ron Brockington
Matt Winston

College Scouts
Chris Buford
Lenny McGill
JP McGowan
Player Personnel Coordinator/College Scout- Chase Leshin

Pro Scouts
Max Gruder
Chris Rossetti
Player Personnel Scouts
Andy Howell
Grant Wallace

Personnel Assistant- Harrison Freid
Director, Football Research and Strategy- Matt Sheldon
Director, Football Research- Brian Fleury
Director, Analytics- Dennis Lock
Football Administration/Strategic Planning Coordinator- Thomas Pasquali
Executive Assistants/Football Operations-
Annie Berger
Irma Gonzalez
fired the whole scouting department.

A coach who loses the locker room never gets that back. If that's the case, we're wasting our time keeping Gase.
Meh, I think winning cures all. The Giants were in this situation a few times with Tom Coughlin were he was stated as losing the players for several years, but that talk left when they won SBs!

I think he gets another year, but someone does have to be a scape goat, so I say Christensen is gone after the season.

I mean the team is in danger of losing what, 10 straight to end the season? Hell yeah he lost the locker room, 4-12 or 5-11, it is pitiful and reflects on the coach

What is the probability of an OL coach doing rails in his office before meetings and no one else in the building knowing ANYTHING about it? I thought the logical thing to do after that happened would be to perform a mandatory drug test on everybody in the building and clean house. Gase's schtick is wearing thin on everybody if they do lose out and have a shot at a top QB in the draft Jim Harbaugh will be the coach next year. Ross would hire him in a NY minute if he can.

What is the probability of an OL coach doing rails in his office before meetings and no one else in the building knowing ANYTHING about it? I thought the logical thing to do after that happened would be to perform a mandatory drug test on everybody in the building and clean house. Gase's schtick is wearing thin on everybody if they do lose out and have a shot at a top QB in the draft Jim Harbaugh will be the coach next year. Ross would hire him in a NY minute if he can.

I wish Jim would be our next coach. Hell, put Peyton as the GM too!

The team frankly hasn't done jack squat in more than a decade. Not much to lose.

Back
Top Bottom