Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence

You guys can stop with the comments he made on the show, he was kidding around. They were in a car, argued and he decided to head butt the wife. Nice move, Chad.

Ok, you do not headbutt a woman no matter who you are or what happened. He's officially a loser in my book now....and to think I defended him because he was a "saint" legally. :bobdole:

She might have thrown the keys at him, and they went right through his hands ! Sorry.... Low class joke:crazy:

I'm pretty sure that violent broad of a wife instigated it. Wow tho. Future is bleek for this guy

our wrs core is probably worse now than the years we had ginn and camarillo as the 1, 2...why we arent interested in mike wallace i have NO idea...

OMG, no its not, you're nuts. What are you talking about?

You guys can stop with the comments he made on the show, he was kidding around. They were in a car, argued and he decided to head butt the wife. Nice move, Chad.

This had to be at a McDonald's drive thru.

Im betting on him getting upset over the lack of or presence of a certain condiment.

Police report reads..... "Stupid bitch let them ****ers forget my bbq sauce. Now you tell me how Ocho supposed to eat 85 nuggets with no ****in sauce. That aint funny."

Back
Top Bottom