Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence

Philbin's shoe is so far up Ireland and Ross' asses for letting them do Hard Knocks. Now snap it off.

The fight started over a receipt for a box of condoms. Hers? I wouldn't doubt it.

Probably. Has Vaark been home the last few weeks? Were the condoms XL and made color resistant so as not to change to blue?

Cut him now. I'm starting to think the whole Philbin regime is a joke pretty quickly. He couldn't look Chad in the eye when repriminanding him, folks argued he was watching practice only he was looking the wrong way. Sean Smith has matured? OH great, fan fu$#%$kin tasitc he still can't tackle. David Garrard is so great he can't make it through 2 weeks of camp, players consider Matt Moore the starting QB anyway. Not sure this will end well but first sample stinks. I've been watching football for years and I'm a preseason doesn't mean sqaut guy all the way. With that being said it's nice to see your starters just line up with no ****in gane plan and look sharp once in a blue ****in moon. For the miami Dolphins that doesn't happen, in fact for the Miami Dolphins you're star, big mouth women beating WR can't catch a routine 3rd down conversion. I'm very dissapointed, I know we aren't an SB team in 2012 but the strength of our team, the lines, blew chunks last night. Now Chad can't be married for a couple months without getting physical with him wife? Give me a break! I live in NE and made it very ****in clear to Pats fans I thought Johnson was done last year. Aferall 100 year old TO outplayed him in his own offense. I was hoping he would turn it around this year but obvioudly theat aint happening.

Potential scenario no 2....

McDonald's drive thru (face it, if this happened in a car you know McDonald's is involved). Someone driving by trying to get a big mac while hammered with his friends spots MuchoStinko in the drive thru. Guy says to his friend, "Hey ITS CHAD JOHNSON! Get that nerf ball out of the back seat. Lets see if he can catch it!" Guy in passenger seat throws nerf ball towards Chad Johnson. Chad instinctively does the move he has now mastered where he goes into a dive for the ball. While this makes the catch tougher, it gives off the appearence that he is trying really hard, but the only goal of this move is to avoid getting hit by a defender. In process of diving, Chad headbutts wife. Drunk guys pick up nerf ball and flee the scene. No one spots them. Chad tries to explain, nobody buys it, gets arrested.

You forgot the T-Rex arms, I have seen alligators with a longer reach.

This sucks. I wanted this guy to prove all the nah sayers wrong. Oh well, I am now on the "cut him band wagon." That is the biggest reason I disliked Marshall was because of his off field issues.
Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

I love how fast info gets out these days. Within mintues of finding out about the arrest, we are already getting details.

First Garrard....now Johnson.....when it rains it pours!

Miami Dolphins wide receiver Chad Johnson was arrested on a charge of domestic violence on Saturday night, according to the Davie (Fla.) Police Department.
Police said Johnson head-butted his wife, "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada, in the head during an argument while driving home from dinner. She was treated at the scene for a "pretty good-sized" laceration and later taken to the hospital, Cpt. Dale Engle told NFL.com and NFL Network.
Police said a "heated argument" started when Johnson found a receipt for condoms in the car.
Johnson told police that he and his wife accidentally knocked heads.
Johnson remains in custody and won't be eligible for release until a bail hearing is set, which could be as late as Monday, Engle said.

What a mess.

Ireland shows his shrewdness yet again...two of his "prized" FAs are not going to be on the squad for week 1 of the season....this guy is a ****ing joke, when sparano got the boot, Irish should've too...you dont change an entire regime and keep the GM of the sinking ship...

Back
Top Bottom