Dolphins agree to terms with TJ McDonald | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins agree to terms with TJ McDonald

I really wanted a FS in the 1st or 2nd round, alot of high potential guys. not sure that will happen any more.

Im doubting it to but i guess these moves of late lend to more bpa regardless of position possibilities

Joe Schad‏Verified account @schadjoe 3h3 hours ago

- No. There is no appeal pending. It’s 8 games for T.J. McDonald. #Dolphins

Joe Schad‏Verified account @schadjoe

- It’s 8 games. That’s it. No more appeals.

Correct - plus his agent basically said this..

In an email to ESPN after the suspension was announced, his agent, Andrew Kessler, wrote: "It is very unfortunate that T.J. will miss the first eight games this season, but he and I are both looking forward to him returning to regular-season action when eligible.

I still think we will draft a DB either in the 1st or 2nd. I've said it a million times. Sorry guys for always saying it lol but in today's NFL you can never have enough Dbs.
The Giants picked Apple over Tunsil which was a total shock and funny as hell with my brother being a Giants fan. Id take Tunsil and Howard over Apple and Shepard anyday.
I think we could have found not 1 but 2 studs in Tunsil and Howard. Howard looked the part IMO. If we don't take advantage of the deep DB class ill be disgusted. Still need a TRUE FS.
Make it happen FO
PHINS UP!!!!

Correct - plus his agent basically said this..

In an email to ESPN after the suspension was announced, his agent, Andrew Kessler, wrote: "It is very unfortunate that T.J. will miss the first eight games this season, but he and I are both looking forward to him returning to regular-season action when eligible.

Do you think he lasts and resigns? Just another fin fan opinion because I'm stuck. High talent level with 8 games worth of baggage lol

Do you think he lasts and resigns? Just another fin fan opinion because I'm stuck. High talent level with 8 games worth of baggage lol

No idea, maybe he learns from it like he said or.... interested to see the actual contract terms.

Really surprised why this move isn't receiving more love. This is an absolutely FANTASTIC move.

T.J. McDonald is an upgrade at saftey for us over the last few years and comes in for the minmum. Yes, he is suspended for the first 8 games, but there is absolutely ZERO risk in this move.
Could be a gigantic boost come week 10 and down the stretch, he's a very good player who is going to be playing for his career when he comes back. Rotoworld praised the move, but other then that surprised the local beat writers and others haven't given it much love. Might be the move of the off-season quite frankly.

Very Very reminiscent to what we did with Brent Grimes a few years back (except we stole him cause he was coming of an injury), Love it!

*Move of the offseason for us I mean.

To be fair there have only been about 4 people who didn't like the signing and they don't really like anything the team does

Everybody has their opinion. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what fans think because most (myself included) were 100% dead wrong in predicting that the Dolohins would make the playoffs.
Some enjoyed the surprising berth while others continue to take shots at it because it wasn't their prediction and therefore it loses credibility in their eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair there have only been about 4 people who didn't like the signing and they don't really like anything the team does

And the same fans happy we finally rid ourselves of one consistently suspended substance abuser are blinded by fandom in being happy we just signed and rewarded another.

On the same day no less. [STRIKE]Lessons learned[/STRIKE]

And the same fans happy we finally rid ourselves of one consistently suspended substance abuser are blinded by fandom in being happy we just signed and rewarded another.

On the same day no less. [STRIKE]Lessons learned[/STRIKE]

Isn't this TJ's first suspension?

I simply meant another player with a substance use disorder.

Sounds more like a dude who made a mistake once and is in the process of paying for that mistake rather than a disorder. He has proven to be an above average player in the league and has a love of the game rather than Dion Jordan who proved nothing and didn't seem to care about football at all.

Sounds more like a dude who made a mistake once and is in the process of paying for that mistake rather than a disorder. He has proven to be an above average player in the league and has a love of the game rather than Dion Jordan who proved nothing and didn't seem to care about football at all.

More like he finally got caught once. It's very rare that that type of behavior is a single one time incident as far as the use in concerned.

Back
Top Bottom