Dolphins Have Not Had Major Talks With Four Impending FAs/Reggie Bush likely gone!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Have Not Had Major Talks With Four Impending FAs/Reggie Bush likely gone!!

I predict reggie will finish strong ..and be back..he's too popular to let go..ross knows.

No way let Bush walk. You "franchise tag" him and you let him walk in 2014. Starks, Hartline, most def re-sign. Sean Smith "if" not breaking bank. Jake Long, to me, you can't afford to lose.

No way let Bush walk. You "franchise tag" him and you let him walk in 2014. Starks, Hartline, most def re-sign. Sean Smith "if" not breaking bank. Jake Long, to me, you can't afford to lose.

No way is Bush worth what a franchise tag would cost. The guy has had one game with over 100 yards rushing. Hell, he's only had one game with over 70 yards rushing (the same game). He only has two more TDs than fumbles (yes, that includes receiving TDs, of which there are zero).

If he doesn't agree to sign a reasonable deal based on his actual production rather than his hype, best of luck to him.

Not true, the franchise tag for a RB is not that much compared to tagging Jake Long, for example SD tagged Sproles, it'll cost like $8mil which is ok, as you don't want to sign Bush to more than two years anyhow. It's a no-brainer, you tag Bush for another year.

Not true, the franchise tag for a RB is not that much compared to tagging Jake Long, for example SD tagged Sproles, it'll cost like $8mil which is ok, as you don't want to sign Bush to more than two years anyhow. It's a no-brainer, you tag Bush for another year.

I know how much it is, and he's not worth anywhere near $8 mil. Arian Foster is making $8 mil this year and Bush couldn't hold his jockstrap. His finger might get stuck in the strap and knock him out for the game.

Gonzo is 100% right. Bush is a fine back but just as Hartline is not a #1 receiver I don't see bush as a #1 back. Miller will develop. Keep our lines intact, resign Hartline and find ourselves a big #1 receiver. Smith is a fine CB and as said earlier, needed for the right price.

What??? How can we possibly let our all world franchise LT go!!!! Fire Ireland now!!!

In all seriousness Starks definitely, Hartline more then likely, Smith, possibly and Long no ****ing way.

What??? How can we possibly let our all world franchise LT go!!!! Fire Ireland now!!!

In all seriousness Starks definitely, Hartline more then likely, Smith, possibly and Long no ****ing way.

Those that would keep Long at all costs most definitely wouldn't call for Ireland to be fired even if he let Long walk. Their opinions of Long would change the instant he signed with another team.

Funny how that works

Unless he signs with the pats, which is the greatest fear of all those that want to hold on to every damn player that ever wears aqua and orange. This is, of course, despite the fact that Wake would destroy Long.

This team just seems destined for 8-8 hell into perpetuity (or worse). We can never keep a roster of talented players because we're always mismanaging our salary cap. We overplay for mediocrity while legit talent keeps walking out the door.

Hartline - he will probably have a 1000 yard season receiving. He would be a great #3 receiver if he doesnt ask for too much

Starks - He needs to stay

Fasano- Nice knowing you

Long - Good luck, but I dont want him here anymore

Smith - :idk:

I guess I look at it this way what would make our team more complete today. OK 1st probaly is a stud pass rusher, followed by a number #1 WR and shut down CB and FS. So that gets us to the last pick of the 3rd round and guard and LB stick out IMO. Soo we are replacing Clemons, Gafney, Marshall and Odrick positions. Ordrick could be moved inside to replace Starks, Marshall could move to nickle or safty to replace Clemons and Gafney relased to be resigned if needed due to injuries. Clemons would fill in as a backup saftey. There is an issue with the WR positon on this team because it takes intelligence and talent to run it the way Sherman and Philbin are looking for. Proof look at Gafney and the time it took for him to learn it and in fact outside of Bess and Hartline most of our guys must not get it. The last game we won Moore threw the ball less on timing routes and more on players position to the ball. Hate to say it but in terms of a catchable ball I think Moore throws a better one than RT to his WR. RT throws a lazer and Moore a arch.

Ok I haven't read every dam post but if Thomas is the starter next year imma flip. Now I know Bush isn't the best but signing him to a lower deal would work. he is a playmaker that a team needs . I bet he goes to the pats and we will pay as in the passing game he will kill us. we need to use him more fore passing down and he is so much more productive then Thomas with the same touches. feed bush 20 plus plays and he makes more chunk yards then neg plays..... plus the great Barry Sanders had ton of neg yardage plays but then would break a big one . give bush a shot, loosing him just opens up another hole on this team.....

now if L. Miller becomes great off the nice runs he has had then I will love to be wrong. dunno if he is a great catching RB tho. I love pass catching RB so let's get bush going please. this last two games isn't all on him tho......

I agree tho hartline and Starks must stay

Back
Top Bottom