Dolphins Interested in Signing OT Sebastian Vollmer | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Interested in Signing OT Sebastian Vollmer

Ah man, this must mean that KC rejected our offer "or" that Ireland must've not liked the type of contract that Albert is seeking....

Albert signed the tag so he may just feel I have guaranteed $9mil to play for a playoff contender and would hit the lottery next offseason as a FA. So why would i settle for less than $11mil per year?

CBSSports.com is reporting the Eric Winston visited with the Pats and that the Dolphins may emerge as potential suitors for Sebastian Vollmer.

Vollmer is listed at 6'8" 320. At the combine in 2009 he ran a 5.1 in the 40, did 32 reps on the bench press and had a 36" vertical jump.

Not for anything near Longs contract, please. Back troubles!

Vollmer + Dumerville/ OSI/Abraham then draft Tavon Austin at 12, double up on CB in the 2nd, FS and offensive lineman in the 3rd.

Better not be for a anything close to what Long got. If we give Vollmer 6-7 mil I'm gonna puke

Jake is a sell out.... take this dude or Winston and we win the debate end of story....

Vollmer has played 4 seasons and in that time has missed 13 games due to injury. that's almost an entire season. He has chronic back issues that cause him to miss playing time. there is a reason the Pats are not interested in him. Winston on the other hand is every bit as good and hasn't missed a single game in 6 years. That's who we should be considering.

Walking back injury. I think I'd rather get Winston and bring a bit of nastiness to the right side.

Back
Top Bottom