Eagles tried to trade Brandon Graham and a 2nd round pick for Dion Jordan 2 months ag | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles tried to trade Brandon Graham and a 2nd round pick for Dion Jordan 2 months ag

Defense doesn't win championships? Miss the last SB?

I will rephrase for him and say in today's NFL offenses get you to the SB.

Yes, Seattle's defense was crazy good all year long but so was Wilson.

And in the SB, knowing with Manning- just as Marino- you always have a chance; Wilson wouldnt let Manning get back on the field. 3rd and longs, great coverage by the Broncos D and Wilson would just used his feet to make the completion and convert. Wilson's ability to buy time is one of the best ive seen.

According to a source via Bob Grotz of the The Mercury, the Philadelphia Eagles tried to trade a second round draft pick and Brandon Graham to the Miami Dolphins in exchange for pass rusher Dion Jordan. Grotz notes that this offer was made around two months ago, but it's still incredibly interesting to note.

OK, this was what was said according to a source via someone from something called The Mercury on something that supposedly happened 2 months ago. Although a VERY SLOW time for anything Dolphins, none of our media picked up on this very lame "report."

Anyone else consider that?

I speculate; where did the trade Jordan rumors a few months ago come from and Miami's need to deny if not for teams making offers?

It could very well be Salguero being the make-crap-up reporter that he is.

The report is easily believable even if not true and, if upgraded, makes sense for both teams. Kelly knows how to best use Jordan and we need draft picks as well as being set at DE. Picks- plural. And without a one, nothing gets done.

Of course the coach likes a good player of his but for the second time he has refused to give up a lot to get his player. He wouldn't trade an extra third last year to move up one spot and he is not trading a lot for the 3rd pick in the draft this year. No team is trading two number ones for a guy who has proven so little

What a foolish argument. You act like Philadelphia knew who Miami was targeting when they jumped ahead of them in the draft. When Miami jumped up to number three last year everyone thought it was for Lane Johnson, and I am sure Philadelphia thought the same thing, so why would they give up a third round pick to move up one spot when Miami only gave up a second round pick to move up nine spots. Especially when Philadelphia thought all along that Miami was not going to select Jordan. They were convinced they could stay right where they were and get the player they coveted. On top of all of that, Miami didn't even consummate the trade with Oakland until there was only about two minutes left on the clock so what could Philadelphia have done even if they figured out what Miami's intentions were? Chip Kelly's obvious disappointment after the draft and the constant buzz that he is still trying to acquire Jordan is proof of what I stated and that your statement was illogical.

Coaches and our draft guys watched miles of film on Jordan before deciding that Jordan was the player they wanted more than any other in last year's draft. I sincerely believe they, as well as Dion, deserve this year to show why. His talent is through the roof, and we all saw flashes of that.

IF our coaches cannot figure out how to get him on the field, and use that talent, I would trade them, and not him. Jordan is going to be a STAR in the NFL. End of story. JMO

As i told the guy that yelled bust, I tell you the same; you have absolutely no way of knowing he will be a STAR. None. Zero. Zip. Nada.

His metrics are through the roof- means zip without pads on.

Ireland trading up justifies Jordan? Come on dude, thats laughable.

We had no business trading up for a DE on a team set at DE no matter how good his film. No business.

He showed flashes of great skill coming off the line for pressure. He was molested against the run.

Hes a Dolphin so I pray for star. But do we know? Without a reasonable doubt, no.

I speculate; where did the trade Jordan rumors a few months ago come from and Miami's need to deny if not for teams making offers?

It could very well be Salguero being the make-crap-up reporter that he is.

The report is easily believable even if not true and, if upgraded, makes sense for both teams. Kelly knows how to best use Jordan and we need draft picks as well as being set at DE. Picks- plural. And without a one, nothing gets done.

Yeah ,right. Mando sent a report he had been sitting on for 2 months to Mercury, and not the planet. Fascinating. LOL

As i told the guy that yelled bust, I tell you the same; you have absolutely no way of knowing he will be a STAR. None. Zero. Zip. Nada.

His metrics are through the roof- means zip without pads on.

Ireland trading up justifies Jordan? Come on dude, thats laughable.

We had no business trading up for a DE on a team set at DE no matter how good his film. No business.

He showed flashes of great skill coming off the line for pressure. He was molested against the run.

Hes a Dolphin so I pray for star. But do we know? Without a reasonable doubt, no.

IF you followed Dolphins news, you would know that all the coaches asked Ireland for him. Sorry to confuse you opinion with fact. :)

Yeah ,right. Mando sent a report he had been sitting on for 2 months to Mercury, and not the planet. Fascinating. LOL

?

Salguero reported a few months ago that we were shopping Jordan and we came out and denied the report.

If we denied the report and we were being honest, where did Salguero's speculation come from? If Salguero wasnt being the terrible reporter that he was, he may have heard teams were offering trades and decided to stir the pot.

Keep in mind, the draft is not too far away. Its time to start playing the game.

BTW, isnt this a report out of Phili? Why would you even consider I meant Salguero sent this guy info?

?

Salguero reported a few months ago that we were shopping Jordan and we came out and denied the report.

If we denied the report and we were being honest, where did Salguero's speculation come from? If Salguero wasnt being the terrible reporter that he was, he may have heard teams were offering trades and decided to stir the pot.

Keep in mind, the draft is not too far away. Its time to start playing the game.

BTW, isnt this a report out of Phili? Why would you even consider I meant Salguero sent this guy info?

I believe La Canfora is really the only one reported that the Dolphins were shopping Jordan. I think Armando denied it the entire time.

IF you followed Dolphins news, you would know that all the coaches asked Ireland for him. Sorry to confuse you opinion with fact. :)

Link please. I believe it but if you could provide a link id appreciate it- sincerely.

You have blatant bias for Jordan.

I have blatant bias for the Phins making an idiotic decision to trade up for a DE. In this scenario, im not even considering Jordan. It couldve been any DE with Jordan's talent. It was an atrocious decision. Ask the 58 sacks.

I think Jordan has the ability to be a star. But he is not a need on this team. And needs on a team 2 games short of the playoffs should be in the business of need and not luxury.

I have zero bias towards Jordan good nor bad. I dont like the pick and trade up.

I like Jordan. I dont think he is a need on this team. And mo one has the slightest clue on whether he will be a star- not you nor I.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

I believe La Canfora is really the only one reported that the Dolphins were shopping Jordan. I think Armando denied it the entire time.

Tks for the correction.

?

Funny, you are buying into an article and don't even know where it came from. I have no idea who the hear say came from, and only know Mercury as a Planet.

Attack my mistake. Thats clear evidence you have nothing to add to the conversation.

Im sorry for the mistake but whether it was Louise Lane or Canfora, doesnt the main point stick- repots on possible Jordan trade?

Link please. I believe it but if you could provide a link id appreciate it- sincerely.

You have blatant bias for Jordan.

I have blatant bias for the Phins making an idiotic decision to trade up for a DE. In this scenario, im not even considering Jordan. It couldve been any DE with Jordan's talent. It was an atrocious decision. Ask the 58 sacks.

I think Jordan has the ability to be a star. But he is not a need on this team. And needs on a team 2 games short of the playoffs should be in the business of need and not luxury.

I have zero bias towards Jordan good nor bad. I dont like the pick and trade up.

I like Jordan. I dont think he is a need on this team. And mo one has the slightest clue on whether he will be a star- not you nor I.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Tks for the correction.

IF you have not seen it posted here, at least 20 times, you can google it.

Also, did i not use the words "I speculate".

Do you want me to edit and put "buying in" to soothe your little yet loud accusations?

Sit back and read your posts and be objective. Your throwing fast balls and im just trying to play catch.

IF you have not seen it posted here, at least 20 times, you can google it.

Someone so eager for a trample, i figured youd enjoy the opp to slam dunk in my face.

I hope someone else will. Again, i have zero bias other than the trade up was a terrible decision.

I am of the opinion that Jordan is a luxury. Is he a luxury that can become a star? I think so. Do we need help and a better future betting on two 1s (if offered) and two 2s in this deep draft? I think so.

Edit: i mean two 1s = ours and philly's. Same with the 2s.

Attack my mistake. Thats clear evidence you have nothing to add to the conversation.

Im sorry for the mistake but whether it was Louise Lane or Canfora, doesnt the main point stick- repots on possible Jordan trade?

No attack, just a correction on considering the source, and taking a little time before posting. There are many "rumors" not reports, and they should be considered as such. Like trading Wallace, and signing Mack.

Back
Top Bottom