Elvis wants to play for Miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Elvis wants to play for Miami

Everybody wants to play for every team out there...at the right price. If you asked them about any team they would say, "I would love to play for them. They are doing some very exciting things..."

Yeah...whatever. I wish you folks would just quit considering this crap news...

Elvis wants Miami...Whats the connection?

As you know its been reported that Elvis wants to play here. That is so astounding if true considering all the media hype about players not liking our GM and whatnot. Is there a connection between us....a ex-coach or something? Also, I honestly believe that Miami is defiantly interested in him if this is true. Jake came home to make a deal and you would have to believe that we had an offer for him waiting to sign, then suddenly its taking alot of time to get done....right after all Dumervil situation unfolded. I don't think teams were expecting a shot at him. If he gets signed this would be the coup of the offseasn and no-one, I mean no-one could talk crap about our FA moves this year. But still....its head-scratching...What is that connection?

He could use us as the best listing price for going back to Denver. Lots of cap space and we are spending....

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
There you go. RT @MikeGarafolo: Told me he will do that. RT @AdamSchefter: Dumervil's ex-agent has right to waive five-day waiting period.

lol was about to say.

If I was a player lookin for a sweet deal right now, Miami has a decent amount of holes (less now that we've made our moves the past week), and their GM is pressed by both fans, the owner, and himself to bring on upgrades, or his seat will get even hotter. An easy target.

He is from Miami. Family is here. Lives down here still I think

As you know its been reported that Elvis wants to play here. That is so astounding if true considering all the media hype about players not liking our GM and whatnot. Is there a connection between us....a ex-coach or something? Also, I honestly believe that Miami is defiantly interested in him if this is true. Jake came home to make a deal and you would have to believe that we had an offer for him waiting to sign, then suddenly its taking alot of time to get done....right after all Dumervil situation unfolded. I don't think teams were expecting a shot at him. If he gets signed this would be the coup of the offseasn and no-one, I mean no-one could talk crap about our FA moves this year. But still....its head-scratching...What is that connection?
He's from Miami.

The last 4 posts have it. Born and raised in Miami, went to Miami Jackson High School has family here.

Home town. We're passing out lucrative contracts like their candy on Halloween. Better weather than Denver. Taxes. Playing opposite Wake. We need a pass rusher. Up and coming team. Grass not turf. Great place to retire. I'm sure there are other reasons, but that's a good start.

Back
Top Bottom