Explain the "Jump" Tannehill made in 2016 | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Explain the "Jump" Tannehill made in 2016

You really believe that. Cute.

No the difference between this season and last season is we had the pleasure of playing the 1-15 Brown, 2-14 49ers, 4-12 Rams, 5-11Chargers, 5-11 Jets, and 7-9 Bills in the middle of the schedule. And we barely won against most of them.

That’s the difference. Not Ryan Tannehill LMAO.

Keep denying it all you want, makes no difference. This season was doomed the moment Tannehill went down. Not nearly enough talent on this team to absorb the loss of the starting QB.

With Tannehill this year, we make the playoffs easily. They would have beat the Bucs, Raiders, Bills (x2) at least. That still wouldn't make them a very good TEAM. Just good enough to make the playoffs in a weak conference.

Keep denying it all you want, makes no difference. This season was doomed the moment Tannehill went down. Not nearly enough talent on this team to absorb the loss of the starting QB.

With Tannehill this year, we make the playoffs easily. They would have beat the Bucs, Raiders, Bills (x2) at least. That still wouldn't make them a very good TEAM. Just good enough to make the playoffs in a weak conference.
What makes you think Tannehill would’ve fared better against the Bills? He hasn’t fared well against them since he was drafted.

What makes you think Tannehill would’ve fared better against the Bills? He hasn’t fared well against them since he was drafted.

The fact that we had the chance to win both late with a pile of crap at QB. The fact that they swept the Bills last season. Ever since the Bills DL has not been dominant, they have not sacked the crap out of the Dolphins and have been a much easier team to face.

Lol Ryan Tannehill has never won in Buffalo in his life, and has had some of the worst performances in history of the position there. I don’t know how anyone could figure we’d beat them twice easily with him instead.

Beating the Raiders in prime time? I’d say fat chance, and Cutler had the standard Tannehill type game that night.

The math doesn’t add up when you assess Tannehill’s career performances in the same or similar spots.

2016 last meeting: overcame 17-6 3rd qtr deficit to win 29-25 with 66 yard play to Stills and 99QBR for starters... at Hard Rock

We swept the Bills last year because Jay Ajayi had two historically great performances. Not even Cutler could screw that up lmao

I honestly have nothing against Tannehill, I was a staunch supporter of his for the first 4 years of his career, But after 5+ years something’s gotta give. I’m all for giving him next year to prove 2016 wasn’t a fluke, because I really like the guy and want him to succeed. But all in all there at least needs to be a plan B and that plan B isn’t on this team yet.

I honestly have nothing against Tannehill, I was a staunch supporter of his for the first 4 years of his career, But after 5+ years something’s gotta give. I’m all for giving him next year to prove 2016 wasn’t a fluke, because I really like the guy and want him to succeed. But all in all there at least needs to be a plan B and that plan B isn’t on this team yet.
I agree with you totally, but I don't see a single person who thinks plan B is on the team right now. Tannehill gets next season , no doubt

you talk like its a fact we would have beaten all of those teams listed above. everything u r saying is based on speculation, and nothing more. if u were basing on his track record, we most likely lose in buffalo, as he is 0-4 as a starter there and playing like **** in every single one of those games, and we prob at least one more out of the 3 other games ( bills at home, vs bucs, and vs raiders) because with tannehill at qb, we have struggled vs poor teams . Again, though its all speculation, we don't know what would have happened, but don't act like its a foregone conclusion we win all those games with tannehill.

Im sure that in 2013 ( sorry i have to always go back to that season because its the only time tannehill was qb when we had a win and in game opportunity) after we had beaten the pats to go to 8-6, if tannehill at gotten hurt at the end of the pats game and missed the next 2 games, and matt moore started those 2 games and we lost 19-0 vs the bills, and 21-7 vs the jets, u would have also said, along with many others that if tannehill had been healthy, we easily make the playoffs, and who knows from there.
well sure enough, tannehill didnt get hurt that season, he started, and we lost both games by those scores, so speculating what would have happened , especially with a qb whose track record isnt exactly one to be giddy about, is useless.

Tannehill sure got a lot better not playing. then when he plays. Hell, if he sits out a few more years, he will be in the ring of honor next to Marino.

I wonder who a good plan B Qb target would be? Aside from that, I wonder if needing a plan B for QB is a higher priority than plan B for OL, TE, coaches and Execs? This is not a good team. I was watching the first half yesterday with a sick feeling of not wanting them to win and not wanting them to loose, and amazingly it didn't look like they could win even if they wanted to.

Tannehill sure got a lot better not playing. then when he plays. Hell, if he sits out a few more years, he will be in the ring of honor next to Marino.
So it was OK for some people to think he got worse by not playing watching inept QB play all season.....guess it works both ways

you talk like its a fact we would have beaten all of those teams listed above. everything u r saying is based on speculation, and nothing more. if u were basing on his track record, we most likely lose in buffalo, as he is 0-4 as a starter there and playing like **** in every single one of those games, and we prob at least one more out of the 3 other games ( bills at home, vs bucs, and vs raiders) because with tannehill at qb, we have struggled vs poor teams . Again, though its all speculation, we don't know what would have happened, but don't act like its a foregone conclusion we win all those games with tannehill.

Im sure that in 2013 ( sorry i have to always go back to that season because its the only time tannehill was qb when we had a win and in game opportunity) after we had beaten the pats to go to 8-6, if tannehill at gotten hurt at the end of the pats game and missed the next 2 games, and matt moore started those 2 games and we lost 19-0 vs the bills, and 21-7 vs the jets, u would have also said, along with many others that if tannehill had been healthy, we easily make the playoffs, and who knows from there.
well sure enough, tannehill didnt get hurt that season, he started, and we lost both games by those scores, so speculating what would have happened , especially with a qb whose track record isnt exactly one to be giddy about, is useless.

Believe what you want. Tannehill will be back as the starter next season and probably 5 more after that. Get used to the idea or find another team.

Lol Ryan Tannehill has never won in Buffalo in his life, and has had some of the worst performances in history of the position there. I don’t know how anyone could figure we’d beat them twice easily with him instead.

Beating the Raiders in prime time? I’d say fat chance, and Cutler had the standard Tannehill type game that night.

The math doesn’t add up when you assess Tannehill’s career performances in the same or similar spots.

All with the clueless Failbin at HC and the league's worst OL. The math adds up fine.

LOL. Keep going back to his second year in the league on a team devoid of talent and coaching with the league's worst OL, receivers, HC, OC, etc.

Back
Top Bottom