FA alert: Demarco Murray | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA alert: Demarco Murray

I'd be for this as long as the base doesn't exceed $4M. Would be good to have a vet. He's long in the tooth but valuable as a 3rd down back and I've always considered him an immense natural talent when healthy. If his asking price is too high then resign Damien Williams and draft a RB in this deep draft. CJ obviously ideal but only if he's cut. Other options are pretty gross, but I guess Darkwa or Sims are low upside fliers. I'd actually vouch for Jamaal Charles as my Plan B.

Duuuuuuude where have you been?!

They're probably looking at him to serve as a mentor for Drake in addition to splitting carries. I've never heard any signs of immaturity from Drake since his days at Bama, so I don't know if his outburst against Buffalo was a one time thing or not.

But again.... This is a character building offseason. Fits right into that mix.
Was in the doghouse a little freshman year but worked his way out of it quickly. He’s a passionate dude, doubt he hurts us in the future because of personal fouls

Unless I'm, forgetting somebody, so far every player that has come in for a visit is now a Dolphins. They have closed the deal on every target, haven't they?

Ozzy rules!!

I have a feeling we are going to sign him to a 1 year deal.

I didn't know he's a leader like how they are saying he is for the Titans

Unless I'm, forgetting somebody, so far every player that has come in for a visit is now a Dolphins. They have closed the deal on every target, haven't they?

Ozzy rules!!

Nope. RB from Arizona- Johnson- Poe and another player who went on and signed after with the Colts.

Last edited:
This would be a classic Tannenbaum signing. Grossly overpay for an aging vet on the decline.

We don't need Murray to carry the rock. Drake and a draft pick can play that role.

We need Murray to catch passes and block. I'm not sure of his blocking grade, but I do know he is one of the better receiving backs in the league.

Ozzy rules!!

or we're not hearing about all the visits, I've wondered about this myself.

I'd be for this as long as the base doesn't exceed $4M. Would be good to have a vet. He's long in the tooth but valuable as a 3rd down back and I've always considered him an immense natural talent when healthy. If his asking price is too high then resign Damien Williams and draft a RB in this deep draft. CJ obviously ideal but only if he's cut. Other options are pretty gross, but I guess Darkwa or Sims are low upside fliers. I'd actually vouch for Jamaal Charles as my Plan B.
Where have you been? Good to have you back!

Back
Top Bottom