Fiedler Sucks "We win in SPITE of him, not BECAUSE of him, there's a HUGE difference" | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler Sucks "We win in SPITE of him, not BECAUSE of him, there's a HUGE difference"

It really is a wait and see time for the Dolphins. Our offense has to be good and effective this year for us to make the playoffs. The defence has to walk the walk with all that talking they've been doing. It's too easy to point fingers ( my undying hate for DW ) but damn us Dolfans have been cheated out of our ultimate dream.........rubbing a Superbowl win in the Jets fans faces.

Finsflurry said:
Proving my point that yes, he did make the winning play, but no, he did not win the game.

Again, how dumb does that sound? :huh: :huh:

LIQUID24 said:
It doesn't sound dumb at all. I think you're only one who can't comprehend that.

It doesn't make sense.

How can one make winning play and not win games?

minus said:
It doesn't make sense.

Oookay...Let's say Lamar Smith runs for -10 yards in game, and has an overall crappy game. But he runs for a 1-yd TD at the end for the go-ahead score. Does that mean he won the game for us?
If you say yes, I'm not going to bother arguing with you.

LIQUID24 said:
Oookay...Let's say Lamar Smith runs for -10 yards in game, and has an overall crappy game. But he runs for a 1-yd TD at the end for the go-ahead score. Does that mean he won the game for us?
If you say yes, I'm not going to bother arguing with you.
:shakeno:
It is a hell alot different when your down a TD and drive the team down with no time out left like Fiedler did gainst Raiders.

minus said:
:shakeno:
It is a hell alot different when your down a TD and drive the team down with no time out left like Fiedler did gainst Raiders.
No one questons he is a good quarterback, just not good enough to win us a Spuerbowl.

minus said:
It doesn't make sense.

Because he turned the ball over TWICE.

When Ricky runs for 200+ yards in 2 or so TD's then HE won the game. The Day Jay Fiedler passes for 300+ yards and 2+ TD's then HE won the game.

What he did against the Raiders was had a piss poor game outside of the last few minutes. He did WIN the game, he played a piss poor game but scraped it together at the end. He didn't have a breakout performance, and nearly LOST the game for us, therefore the TEAM won the game. Scoring the winning TD doesn't mean that that person "won" the game. If the score is 3-0 did Mare win the game? hell no, I'd wager the defense would get credit for such a great shutout game. It's not that hard to comprehend. Jay played Mediocre at best, it was a team effort. If Jay comes out and absolutely SHELLS the opposing team then we will all cheer and agree he won the game. If not, it's a team effort. That's the way it is.

Phinzone said:
Because he turned the ball over TWICE.

When Ricky runs for 200+ yards in 2 or so TD's then HE won the game. The Day Jay Fiedler passes for 300+ yards and 2+ TD's then HE won the game.

What he did against the Raiders was had a piss poor game outside of the last few minutes. He did WIN the game, he played a piss poor game but scraped it together at the end. He didn't have a breakout performance, and nearly LOST the game for us, therefore the TEAM won the game. Scoring the winning TD doesn't mean that that person "won" the game. If the score is 3-0 did Mare win the game? hell no, I'd wager the defense would get credit for such a great shutout game. It's not that hard to comprehend. Jay played Mediocre at best, it was a team effort. If Jay comes out and absolutely SHELLS the opposing team then we will all cheer and agree he won the game. If not, it's a team effort. That's the way it is.

Basicly your telling it depends on player stats not on making plays when it matter most?The times that Jay had a great game with a QB rating above 90 and had very efficient game than he should be credited for winning the game?
Stats don't always say the whole story.For Example:
A QB could have thrown 4 int's in one game but only 1 could have been his fault and the other were Receivers faults for not reading the coverage right.(I'm not saying that the case in the Raiders game.).

It doesn't matter what you do in a game early at longest you step it up when your team needs you the most in order to get that W in any sport.

Back
Top Bottom