Fire Sparano! Fire Ireland! Fire Henning! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Sparano! Fire Ireland! Fire Henning!

I have been a staunch sparano supporter however
in sports I believe you must show progress year to year

we are experiencing a regression & the injury bug won't work
in this case because it started after the decission to bench
henne

tony you said it best "they eat the weak & praise the strong"

Tony my friend you will soon be consumed by mr Ross

Precisely. Where is the progress? I've been asking this for a while. It's not there. This team has regressed.

The offensive line is garbage. Mr. "OL coach" himself still can't get this line right. It looks pathetic. You have 1 solid linemen at LT and that's it.

**** this, Ross better make moves or that stadium will get emptier and emptier every week.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

we have a veritable pick of the QB litter come draft time, how bout you?

Not so fast, we may only win 5-6 games pal.

cant change the coach, he is above 500, defensive coordinator doing well, henne is fine as we seen tonight, big difference at QB, just need fresh offensive ideas

cant change the coach, he is above 500, defensive coordinator doing well, henne is fine as we seen tonight, big difference at QB, just need fresh offensive ideas

That's completely false. He is above .500 but the team is not seeing progress. Progress is how you judge a regime and coach and this team is going backwards. D coordinator is doing "okay", team is not creating turnovers and not taking advantage of opportunities. Just need fresh offensive ideas? Did you see that O-Line out there? Bull****.

We need a brand new regime.

hold on bro...you wanted henne out...look at what we've gotten...a guy on ir after 2 damn snaps who's shoulder has been rebuilt 3 damn times and a qb who i wouldn't let take snaps in a backyard game

but i agree fire them all...and get penny off this damn roster asap

tahts the best part. I told these ppl on seeral threads i created, they are all BANDWAGONERS taht wil see reality kick in. half the fans are bigger ******* than the FO of this team.

tahts the best part. I told these ppl on seeral threads i created, they are all BANDWAGONERS taht wil see reality kick in. half the fans are bigger ******* than the FO of this team.

This has been a cluster**** for a long time now.

i just took a poop and three turds came out. I named them Sparano, Henning, and Ireland. I then flushed that **** down so damn hard. I hope Ross does the same.

Brilliant. I'm guessing the toilet bowl was named Parcells.

That's completely false. He is above .500 but the team is not seeing progress. Progress is how you judge a regime and coach and this team is going backwards. D coordinator is doing "okay", team is not creating turnovers and not taking advantage of opportunities. Just need fresh offensive ideas? Did you see that O-Line out there? Bull****.

We need a brand new regime.
The Chargers fired Shotty after a 13-3 season

The Chargers fired Shotty after a 13-3 season

I remember that. Just shows you that it's about what you're doing NOW that matters.

Sparano is doing nothing. We're regressing. This team is brutal.

-10 points vs. Baltimore
-0 points vs. Chicago
-14 points vs. Minnesota
-15 points vs. Buffalo
-14 points vs. New England

**** that, kick these guys out the backdoor.

Back
Top Bottom