Fire Sparano! Fire Ireland! Fire Henning! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Sparano! Fire Ireland! Fire Henning!

you guys should here the excuses over on the dolphins digest board they are making excuses and defending Sparano and Henning both

you guys should here the excuses over on the dolphins digest board they are making excuses and defending Sparano and Henning both

It's mind boggling how a team that has scored so few points can get away with this. The front office and coaching staff have made terrible, terrible decisions. Again, this team scored 15 on Buffalo. 14 on the Vikings. 0 against Chicago. 10 against Baltimore. 14 against the Pats.

****. this. regime.

Henning needs to go. Play action in the 4th Quarter when you're down by 16?

Shut Out at Home. Doesn't get more clear than that.

Shut Out at Home. Doesn't get more clear than that.

0 vs. Chicago
10 vs. Baltimore
14 vs. New England
14 vs. Minnesota
15 vs. Buffalo

Yeah, that's some progression this offense is seeing. Mr. $50 million man and all.

I'm done defending this regime. Some things can't be controlled, but the constant roster shuffling has contributed to our futility, especially on the offensive line, and that is 100 percent on the guys calling the shots.

This team played a terrible game, and yet I saw pretty much no real adjustments throughout the game to help us out. That is the real problem. I've seen players quit, but I hadn't seen it from coaching staffs until tonight.

I'm done defending this regime. Some things can't be controlled, but the constant roster shuffling has contributed to our futility, especially on the offensive line, and that is 100 percent on the guys calling the shots.

This team played a terrible game, and yet I saw pretty much no real adjustments throughout the game to help us out. That is the real problem. I've seen players quit, but I hadn't seen it from coaching staffs until tonight.

You know it. The constant shuffling of the cornfed slops that man our line is killing us. Look at the elite teams and how many of them have continuity at the OL position. We have very little of that. A new center every ****ing season. A new LG. A new RG. Carey's job is not safe either.

Blow it up, Stephen, blow it up.

Back
Top Bottom